Whacker truck!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
According to comments it was a demo car for a lighting company. Personally I think it'd give anyone a seizure.

Salesman: "See those red & blue lights there? The ones in the center? No, not those. The ones third level down, just to the right of the other lights. Yeah, that's what you need."

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Salesman: "See those red & blue lights there? The ones in the center? No, not those. The ones third level down, just to the right of the other lights. Yeah, that's what you need."
That's funny.

BandageBrigade

Forum Lieutenant
Having a FLIR camera on a mobile command post is pretty common, it's a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of the truck. A little bit different than an ambulance I think, the only ambulances besides yours I've ever seen with FLIR were operated by Airport Fire/Rescue departments.

We have FLIR in our trucks. When used right, it works great. Why would it be common in a mobile command post? Normally those are moved to the temporay command center and set up/only moved when needed, they do not stay 'mobile' for the duration nof an incident.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Forum Captain
thats legit! too bad theres no volly services near me!

74restore

Forum Crew Member
not wanting to hijack this thread or anything so excuse me for being so green.

What the hell is a Whacker? :rolleyes:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I wanna know how you all keep getting pictures of all my rides