Upcoming classes forum?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I have no idea if this could work, but maybe a section for us to post upcoming classes that members find interesting? It doesn't seem the education section works for it, since it's geared for discussion... But maybe a subforum in education for upcoming classes? I know it brings up the forum looking like it endorses one or another ,but figured I'd ask lol

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
That's an interesting idea. What would be some examples of "interesting classes" that would gain enough attention to create a subforum?

OP
OP
TransportJockey

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
On the critical care side, stuff like flightbridge ed or other prep courses, stuff like regional instructor courses (like the naemse instructor one classes), ccemtp classes, pncct classes, specialty airway courses, etc

MS Medic

Forum Captain
I like this idea. A good example for me is capnography. When I went through school, it was something so new that it wasn't taught. I've spent time reading up on it so that I'm familiar with the basics that I need to know on a daily basis but more training on the subject is always appreciated.