Theme Gifts You've Recieved

sirengirl

Forum Lieutenant
So my mother has always been the type to get me "theme" presents. When I was in highschool and in JROTC, she would always get me camo and military themed crap. You know, camo bunny for easter, military tee-shirts, any sort of crap that "reminded" her of me because of my hobby at the time.

Now that I'm in the field, and in light of me getting my medic cert a week ago, I am the (apparently) proud new owner of a second (because she already got me one last year) ambuance/star of life Christmas ornament, and also now a magnetic bumper sticker that says, "My Other Car Is An AMBULANCE" that I will probably have to remember to put on my car every time I go to her house so that she thinks I drive around with it.

What sort of ridiculous EMS/Fire themed gifts have people gotten you?

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
So my mother has always been the type to get me "theme" presents. When I was in highschool and in JROTC, she would always get me camo and military themed crap. You know, camo bunny for easter, military tee-shirts, any sort of crap that "reminded" her of me because of my hobby at the time.

Now that I'm in the field, and in light of me getting my medic cert a week ago, I am the (apparently) proud new owner of a second (because she already got me one last year) ambuance/star of life Christmas ornament, and also now a magnetic bumper sticker that says, "My Other Car Is An AMBULANCE" that I will probably have to remember to put on my car every time I go to her house so that she thinks I drive around with it.

What sort of ridiculous EMS/Fire themed gifts have people gotten you?

Ems monopoly, various t shirts, bumper stickers, and other stuff I re gift to newbies

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
I was the jerk that told everyone not to bother as I would simply never use or throw away such gifts.

I am also the kind of jerk that throws away birthday/gift/holiday cards after a reasonable amount of time. :ph34r:

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
Ems monopoly, various t shirts, bumper stickers, and other stuff I re gift to newbies

regift.jpg

I get nothing EMS themed because I tell people I don't want it. I tell them if they want to support my endeavors in EMS, they can get me an Visa gift card/Amazon gift card/cash for learning materials.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I was the jerk that told everyone not to bother as I would simply never use or throw away such gifts.

I am also the kind of jerk that throws away birthday/gift/holiday cards after a reasonable amount of time. :ph34r:

A reasonable amount of time is a day later right? Or as soon as they leave haha

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief

What?!