the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
See, you clearly need a better stocked home bar. That makes the alcohol feel free, and free=better.
Perfect reasoning! Lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I took the dog to the river then went to the gym. Gonna head to the pool in a bit. If I wasn't on the $5 till Friday budget drinking would be involved right around now haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you were closer I'd buy you a.beer or two lol

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I finally had the race card thrown my way today lol. Worked burn and had to do the periodic rotating of the patient. Well I guess she felt that was unnecessary and said my nurse pinched her when she was lifting draw sheets for me to reach and wanted to bother her because she was black. Then when I said I saw her and she didn't pinch you we got the "white people gonna stick together" line. Of course that pain has nothing to do with the severe burns covering a large portion of your legs and back. o_O Love when people try to tell me how to do my job or said nurse in this case as well.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
See, you clearly need a better stocked home bar. That makes the alcohol feel free, and free=better.
Perfect reasoning! Lol

Then I'd just drink too much. Lol

If you were closer I'd buy you a.beer or two lol

We're wanting to go exploring sooner than later. Kinda hard since I can't really do trades until I credential but when I'm finished we're going to be doing a bunch of mini 4 day vacations down to the gulf.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Then I'd just drink too much. Lol

We're wanting to go exploring sooner than later. Kinda hard since I can't really do trades until I credential but when I'm finished we're going to be doing a bunch of mini 4 day vacations down to the gulf.

You're going to love the beaches over there. The water is gorgeous.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You're going to love the beaches over there. The water is gorgeous.

We're wanting to float the Guadalupe as well soon. Was planning on bugging you to join when we do.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
We're wanting to float the Guadalupe as well soon. Was planning on bugging you to join when we do.

Im ok for a few hour drive, we can make a meetup out of it lol

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Finally catching up on all my tv shows while on shift today. Hoping to be off at 6pm.

nightmoves123

Forum Crew Member
Time to get finished on visiting every US State...road trip planned for next month is Dallas-Oklahoma-Kansas City-St Louis-Nashville-Memphis-New Orleans-Mobile-Dallas

Best get some Johnny Cash and Elvis downloaded onto my phone

MrJones

Iconoclast
I just got flashed by a traffic camera taking my sister to the ER.

I lived in a state that a)does not require front license plates and b)does not require license plates on non-commercial trailers. In the process of moving to my current location I was pulling a 25' gooseneck trailer loaded with farm equipment when I was flashed by a speed camera (shoots both front and back of vehicle, btw) in Sioux City, IA. I told my wife that, if they were able to track me down from that, I would happily pay the ticket to congratulate them.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I just read up on the laws regarding getting a school zone ticket in AZ. 2 or 3 points on my license. It was 3 am in a town I'm not familiar with. I didn't see the sign. I didn't see the school. I was trying to get my sister to the ER. I'm so pissed.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I just read up on the laws regarding getting a school zone ticket in AZ. 2 or 3 points on my license. It was 3 am in a town I'm not familiar with. I didn't see the sign. I didn't see the school. I was trying to get my sister to the ER. I'm so pissed.
In these parts (the Carolinas) school zone speed limits only apply during school hours.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Remi x2^^. most school zones in the law would state they are active "while children are congregating". Which if i had to guess would not be in a random town in the middle of Arizona at 3 am. To be honest if you go to court for it(if its points in NYS you have to now), and you explain your credentials, and the fact that hey my sister needed transport, the volley ambulance(im assuming is what services your area) would have taken 10-20 minutes to get here. Judges are very give or take (they'll either help you a ton or be an ***). However, i cannot see how any state can validate 3 points on a license for a school zone ticket at 3am, when no kids congregate... Is school even still in session?

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
School zone rules vary from town to town in the metro Phoenix area. In Tempe, it's 35 at ALL times. Some places have flashing lights. I just went back by the school and it is the flashing light scenario. I'm not sure why the camera activated. One would think 3 am would be a plus for me.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Yea, if i had to say MAYBE, a ticket- fine. But if you actually go to court and show your an emt, and have taken xyz class, been doing it for xyz years, and my sister needed to be at the ER 5 minutes ago kinda thing, you'd be fine. I don't think the judge would put points on, and if he/she did you can appeal it.

EDIT: most of the "camera tickets" are just fines, because there are certain unkowns(Stolen ect.)