the 100% directionless thread

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
So many of my hopes and dreams were crushed by that statement... How could Harold and Kumar have been so wrong?!
(I totally thought I posted this about half a hour ago, but my computer is dumb...)

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
So many of my hopes and dreams were crushed by that statement... How could Harold and Kumar have been so wrong?!
(I totally thought I posted this about half a hour ago, but my computer is dumb...)
I will go back when I'm not on shift and drunk and then tell you guys how they tastes then.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I will go back when I'm not on shift and drunk and then tell you guys how they tastes then.
Oh don't worry. Me and my best friend both turn 21 on the same day in a few months. We will definitely be in Vegas and I will definitely be trying White Castle.
And also. This guy finally took his NR and got the results. Too bad I can't work as a medic, yet due to the hip.

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Oh don't worry. Me and my best friend both turn 21 on the same day in a few months. We will definitely be in Vegas and I will definitely be trying White Castle.
And also. This guy finally took his NR and got the results. Too bad I can't work as a medic, yet due to the hip.
Let me know when. I'll buy ya drink

Angel

Paramedic
its good so far....i just know if that ever happened to me i wouldnt make it. i have 0 survival skills

Reactions: Rin

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I need two things to survive: coke and Internet. Wouldn't last 10 minutes on that island.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
There are so many things I would rather be doing than starting online A&P 2. But alas. One step closer to the goal of being the boss.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I was talking to a buddy of mine, he's taking a phlebotomy course, he clued me into an ECG Tech course at the local adult school that sounds really interesting....the school also has medical terminology and a semester long A&P class....def interesting, would the ECG Tech course be useful as a prep for medic school?

Anjel

Forum Angel

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Is it just me or did the usernames become smaller in font size? It at least seems this way on my phone.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
would the ECG Tech course be useful as a prep for medic school?
The ECG tech course, I would assume, would focus on getting you certified to be a monitor tech in a hospital telemetry unit or such, but yes, some of the monitor techs are extremely good at reading 12 leads (thats what they do all day). Others basically are competent enough only to look at lead II and tell you if the patient is currently coding or not.
Is it just me or did the usernames become smaller in font size? It at least seems this way on my phone.
No, the username fonts have definitely gotten smaller on my laptop too.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
So my refresher class just got canceled 4 days before it started, I texted one of the instructors (friend of mine) and she didn't even know the class had been canceled total breakdown in communication haha