the 100% directionless thread

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Good luck Robb. Hope all goes well!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I spent an hour on the phone with Texas DSHS this morning and finally got good news, after I confused the hell out of the lady I was talking to.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
A nice commute today.
bevu2umy.jpg

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

PotatoMedic

What did I do? :rofl:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I'm pretty lucky to work in such a cool place.

Took the back way from Denver to where I work (west of Colorado Springs) and just couldn't not stop for a picture like eight times.

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm pretty lucky to work in such a cool place.

Took the back way from Denver to where I work (west of Colorado Springs) and just couldn't not stop for a picture like eight times.

Come on you couldn't get views like that on the way to Brewster Ambulance?! :rofl:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Come on you couldn't get views like that on the way to Brewster Ambulance?! :rofl:

If I ever have to drive down Hyde Park Ave or the Arborway again during rush hour, something has gone seriously amiss. As cities go though, there are some excellent vistas in Boston.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
PHI had a bird go down on the helipad at my hospital today. Minor injuries to the pilot, everyone else is ok.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
All is well, thanks for the thoughts folks.

I'm still baffled how the first ortho group missed this...

2.75 hour surgery with "extensive" repairs to posterior and inferior labrum. Also repaired both the infra and supraspinatuses and worked on every aspect of the rotator cuff.

If you're gonna do it do it big I guess.

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
If I ever have to drive down Hyde Park Ave or the Arborway again during rush hour, something has gone seriously amiss. As cities go though, there are some excellent vistas in Boston.

Luckily I never worked out of Boston for them. I lucked out with the over night shift in Plymouth so it was like 98% sleep and 2% 911 with no one on the streets. Kind of miss it.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

2.75 hour surgery with "extensive" repairs to posterior and inferior labrum. Also repaired both the infra and supraspinatuses and worked on every aspect of the rotator cuff.

Glad to hear it went well man

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant

What Doctor group did you use? My Grandma has to have hers redone in May. Glad all went well. Hope it gets you back sooner than later.

PotatoMedic

What's the recovery time frame they are giving you?

SSwain

Forum Captain
The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime.
You shuffle in gloom of the sickroom
And talk to yourself as you die.

Life is a short, warm moment
And death is a long cold rest.
You get your chance to try in the twinkling of an eye:
Eighty years, with luck, or even less.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Interesting. I worked with a new paramedic a few days ago who had difficulty in assembling our new Pulmodyne CPAP. I sent a note to our field training supervisor that we need to retrain or refresh all of the medics on how this equipment works.

Now, apparently I'm the prick that threw the new medic under the bus and caused remediation.

Yeah. Gotta love politics.

Maybe from now on, I shouldn't care so much. "You're doing it wrong, not my problem."