the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
So I finally get my authorization to schedule my NCLEX but there are not test dates until February unless I want to drive 2 hours to another testing site. So annoying

Two hours? That's my commute one way if there's traffic!

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
So I finally get my authorization to schedule my NCLEX but there are not test dates until February unless I want to drive 2 hours to another testing site. So annoying

Worth it, even if you had to hitch hike through a series if clown cars and serial killers.

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
General consensus of the last few posts regarding Chase:

diagnostic-house-meme-generator-i-m-going-to-write-you-a-prescription-it-s-called-suck-it-up-df02a0.jpg

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
General consensus of the last few posts regarding Chase:

diagnostic-house-meme-generator-i-m-going-to-write-you-a-prescription-it-s-called-suck-it-up-df02a0.jpg

Ya I think everyone is on the same page. I'm going to do that. Plus I'll see some old friends while I'm there. (My old college)

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Johnny Football is a monster... :ph34r:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Speaking of no partner. I just got a page saying my shift had an opening tonight.

It's Friday night in the city. Someone should pick it up I hope.

My partner and I flopped. He's at work and I ended up going home sick. Same bug. Guess it's been running through the company and ERs pretty bad lately.

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I am starting to get excited. I fly out to Alberta on the 13th to start orientation for my new job. Just confirmed my flights.

Anjel

Forum Angel
My partner and I flopped. He's at work and I ended up going home sick. Same bug. Guess it's been running through the company and ERs pretty bad lately.

Yuck.

Feel better hun.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Yuck.

Feel better hun.

Thank you. Some NS, benedryl and zofran took the edge off my migraine and I'm not so nauseous that I'm green anymore. Just really sleepy now. I have to work tomorrow too, not looking forward to that.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Its very rare that I have wanted to not be on vacation so badly. Monday can't come soon enough, followed by the next monday.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Its very rare that I have wanted to not be on vacation so badly. Monday can't come soon enough, followed by the next monday.

I am on vacation right now, and I am killing it.

JPINFV

Gadfly
[rant]
I'm so sick of the "Patients can do it at home, why can't we?" Normally it's EMTs...

I've transported patients (with an RT) who are vent dependent and on home health care. The family is trained in the basics of vent management and trouble shooting. Therefore EMTs should be allowed to treat vent patients with just a little extra training. Right? Right people?

[/rant]

JPINFV

Gadfly
Just got about a $100 lesson on basic strategy of blackjack... and why splitting 2s when the dealer has a 2 is a bad thing.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse