the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Sigh. My sister's birthday is on Feb. 1st, and I think I'm going to get her a tin foil hat.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

medic417

The Truth Provider
Sigh. My sister's birthday is on Feb. 1st, and I think I'm going to get her a tin foil hat.

Make it a pirate capt style, seems to stop the government from reading/influencing your brain better than any other style.:ph34r:

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

I have a co-worker who would get along well with your sister, who is also a die hard big foot believer. He is 110% sure big foot exists and is 110% sure he has seen him.

The other day he was making fun of the people who think that chemtrails contain mind control formula or whatever. It was VERY hard to keep my mouth shut.

JPINFV

Gadfly
The other day he was making fun of the people who think that chemtrails contain mind control formula or whatever. It was VERY hard to keep my mouth shut.

Obligatory...
jet_fuel.png

Her latest thing is that her guns are going to be grabbed because of the UN and Obama is going to be emperor for life because someone introduced a bill into house to repeal the 22nd amendment (president term limits). After all, it isn't the first time the 22nd amendment had a bill introduced to repeal it... and it's not going to get any further than the last several times it's happened.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
The stupid...it burns.

Ever watched "Doomsday Preppers"? Full of hilarious stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:

med51fl

Forum Lieutenant

Oh sure, make fun of preppers. I watched a documentary on TV called "The Walking Dead" and we will see how sorry you are when the Zombie Apocolypse comes! So there!:rofl:

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Her latest thing is that her guns are going to be grabbed because of the UN and Obama is going to be emperor for life because someone introduced a bill into house to repeal the 22nd amendment (president term limits). After all, it isn't the first time the 22nd amendment had a bill introduced to repeal it... and it's not going to get any further than the last several times it's happened.

Urgh, I've seen that floating around on facebook. It has been generating some very...interesting rants.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The stupid...it burns.

Ummm I find this highly offensive as a doomsday prepper myself :rofl:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Obligatory...
jet_fuel.png

Since when can Congress pass a law that repeals a Constitutional Amendment? There's a reason we have the 21st Amendment.

Achilles

Forum Moron
The stupid...it burns.

Lol yes, that show is pretty funny, I suppose the scenarios are theoretically possible, but highly unlikely. I wish they would show more of what people do to prep for a hurricane or tornado shelters. I'll bet that zombie site with that stomp II medical kit has a few super stars on it :rofl:
Obligatory...
jet_fuel.png

No comment :lol:
Urgh, I've seen that floating around on facebook. It has been generating some very...interesting rants.

I'll bet most of those people are basing their statements after their opinion and not any factual information.
When you see something like that sit back and troll.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Company upgrades/updates the radio system to meet the counties new policy and now the radios suck. Soo much static. We can barely hear a unit who is less then a mile away from us and our dispatch center is 60-160 miles away from our response area.

Achilles

Forum Moron
There is a page on facebook called "Camping survival" I joined it because I honestly thought it would be about camping and such, but it's more about peepers and their bug out bags and how they store a years with of dried food.

The other day someone posted how they carried an IV kit on them. So I asked him pretty general questions like: what drugs are you going to push.
His response: what! No drugs! This site is about survival not drugs!
my response: you said you were carrying an IV kit, I told him O2 was a drug as well as caffeine and alcohol.
He insulted me, so I just told him what's up...

Overall, Facebook is pretty stupid. An addiction for many, and a bunch of like :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:s on their.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Since when can Congress pass a law that repeals a Constitutional Amendment? There's a reason we have the 21st Amendment.

Technically speaking, both houses can pass a proposal to amend the Constitution with a 2/3rds majority which then goes to the states, which requires 3/4ths of the state legislatures to ratify the proposal. That's the most common of the 4 pathways (2 ways to propose, 2 ways to ratify). Chances of 2/3rds majority in both houses followed by ratification by 3/4ths of the state legislatures? Nil.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
There is a page on facebook called "Camping survival" I joined it because I honestly thought it would be about camping and such, but it's more about peepers and their bug out bags and how they store a years with of dried food.

The other day someone posted how they carried an IV kit on them. So I asked him pretty general questions like: what drugs are you going to push.
my response: you said you were carrying an IV kit, I told him O2 was a drug as well as caffeine and alcohol.

Overall, Facebook is pretty stupid. An addiction for many, and a bunch of like :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:s on their.
Peepers :huh: sounds a little risky haha

JPINFV

Gadfly

Aww... Chad deleted his posts.

medic417

The Truth Provider
First day as a medic.. here goes nothin. Woohoo...:lol:

:eek: I'll keep your patients in my thoughts. Poor people. :D

Have fun. Relax. You will be fine.