the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I bought myself a Roku for Christmas. Love it!!!! Comcast can go pound sand!

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Anybody ever seen 175mA pacing not have electrical or mechanical capture? I was thoroughly confused...

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
It's not the size of your shears/scissors but how well you use them.

Had a guys pant leg off with my little nurses bandage scissors I keep in my shirt pocket before anyone else could get their shears out.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I think I'm going to leave my company and give Dispatch a shot somewhere else

Last edited by a moderator:

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
More big earthquakes for Christchurch NZ...2 days out from Christmas....give our country a break Mother Nature!:glare:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh yeah!!
finally got what I have wanted for a long time. A laptop!!
had to give up two birthdays and a christmas worth of gifts and stuff, but oh the joy of sitting on the couch and checking the emails without looking at a tiny screen. :cool:

Now to get that paramedic position to support my gun addiction.:ph34r:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I really need to find someone to go hiking with. I haven't been hiking in over a year <_<

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
So, usafmedic45 has now been banned. Who is going to take his place as the new forum :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:?

OrlandoRMAMedic

Forum Crew Member
So, usafmedic45 has now been banned. Who is going to take his place as the new forum :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:?

Say what? I hardly post at all, but I always found him to be very informative. I hope this is not true.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Yes there's a lot of good hiking in So Cal in general. Ever been up Mt. Baden Powel??

Nope. I've done Mt San Jacinto, Mt San Gorgonio, some trails in the high Serrias and Sequois, along with the grand canyon, and Amboy Crater. Along with alot of other not so known trails.

Was planning a trip up Mt Whitney but that trip fell thru.

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
Nope. I've done Mt San Jacinto, Mt San Gorgonio, some trails in the high Serrias and Sequois, along with the grand canyon, and Amboy Crater. Along with alot of other not so known trails.

Was planning a trip up Mt Whitney but that trip fell thru.

Awesome. You'll love Whitney if you get the chance to go up there. It kind of kicked my butt but I wasn't in the best of shape when I went and was the weakest of our group, but I survived. And it started snowing as we made it to the top =) Baden Powell is a good hike. It's up in Wrightwood. I've done it a few times. 8 miles round trip with about 2800 ft in elevation gain. I haven't done San Jacinto but that is on my list to do sometime soon.