the 100% directionless thread

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
This is true, but they also always want that "gay friend", so it could backfire :p

So after decent amounts of alcohol, we ended up pulling out a tourniquet and "vein creeping" on each other, that's normal, right?

Pretty normal for medic people. but according to others from the "outside" we are really wierd. So it is all in your perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

vamike

Forum Crew Member
I have the privilege of working this Halloween! Is it gonna be a full moon too? :)

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
It looks like I'll be missing Halloween this year, I think I'll just hang out at home and avoid all the crazies :p

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Dan Wheldon last Sunday, and Marco Simoncelli today. It's been a sh!tty week in motorsport.

JPINFV

Gadfly
2d931gl.jpg

Long live the D5W.

So the EMT/Paramedic Facebook group shared my demotivational picture, and half the comments are "I don't get it."

Are people really this detached from current events? It's not like the Occupy Wall Street, 99% movement is obscure anymore.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I didn't get it.

I don't pay attention to the political bs.

I'm wondering if I'm going to get lynched for this?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Have you heard of the Occupy Wall Street movement?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I didn't get it.

I don't pay attention to the political bs.

I'm wondering if I'm going to get lynched for this?

I honestly didn't know what it was either. The only news I hear is what goes over our unit radios. As for TV I don't watch news and DVR comes in handy to skip past things. My days off include getting away from electronics and go camping. Or sleeping.

And I'm not a registered voter so it's less of a reason to keep up with the news lol.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Heard of it. Don't know a whole lot about it. I didn't make the connection between the two.

edit: my tv watching consists of sports and Cops hahaha

Anjel

Forum Angel
David Crowder Band concert stand by.

With a hangover. Ouch.

Sasha

Forum Chief
We have been paged so much our pager is full.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Anjel

Forum Angel
We have been paged so much our pager is full.

I have to clear my pager 3 times a shift. But we get 3 pages per call also.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have to clear my pager 3 times a shift. But we get 3 pages per call also.

We get two. Half of these are "advise status". My status is about to quit!

Sasha

Forum Chief
And our pagers hold 30 pages.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
We get 2 sometimes 3 pages when the call gets dispatched giving us info on the call (location and c/c). When we arrive at the hospital we get 2 more. One with our times and then another telling us to get facesheets. And then finally one more 10 mins later saying they put us available to take a call. So it's a total of 5-6 for one call. Then the various post movies, "please remember to go on scene via radio" and open shifts.

My vibrator I mean pager is constantly going off.