the 100% directionless thread

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Dispatched on a cardiac arrest earlier, my only thought was, "I knew I needed to go pee soon!" Thank god it was a seizure, but I think my partner jinxed us. She said we haven't had a cardiac arrest for over a month, so we are due. God help me. :unsure:

Anjel

Forum Angel
LOL! Watch out for those penises. You just never know...

I'm sick of them lately. Every fricken day this week we have had a naked old man who has fallen.

Old people always are complaining they are cold, but when you go to get them they are ALWAYS NAKED!

JPINFV

Gadfly
To stop the hijacking of the RCC thread...
http://emtlife.com/showthread.php?p=345536#post345536

...I'm going to go into small group on Tuesday and make sure we elect a small group leader, an equipment manager, a curriculum officer, and a morale officer. Oh, wait, that's right. Medical school teaches medicine, it's not a fantasy fire fighter camp. Maybe RCC could take a lesson and teach paramedicine instead of acting like a fantasy fire fighter camp.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Party in chat. At 1 am. lawl.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
To stop the hijacking of the RCC thread...
http://emtlife.com/showthread.php?p=345536#post345536

...I'm going to go into small group on Tuesday and make sure we elect a small group leader, an equipment manager, a curriculum officer, and a morale officer. Oh, wait, that's right. Medical school teaches medicine, it's not a fantasy fire fighter camp. Maybe RCC could take a lesson and teach paramedicine instead of acting like a fantasy fire fighter camp.

HAHAHAHAHA:rofl:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm sick of them lately. Every fricken day this week we have had a naked old man who has fallen.

Old people always are complaining they are cold, but when you go to get them they are ALWAYS NAKED!

We have been accosted by the site of grande balls lately. We had one bariatric, his testicles were huge and his gown kept pulling up and they were peeking out and saying "heeeelllllooooo saaaaashhhhaaaa"

Then the guy with swollen cantelope sized testicles. It didnt look like he had a penis, and we had trouble keeping his legs on the stretcher.

I have seen enough old penis and vaginas for like four lifetimes.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Sasha

Forum Chief
I briefly considered getting on my computer to join the chat party but....that would mean id have to get up and that aint happenin.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Not looking forward to biker weekend tomorrow.. Well today. Something about a bunch of guys and gals in leather and no doubt skin tight leather walking around all day in the +90 degree sunlight is making me think it's gonna be a long.... Long day and I'm there for 12 wonderful hours :wacko:

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Money issues suck..

Sasha

Forum Chief
Seriously im about to reach through the phone and throat punch this csr.

Sasha

Forum Chief
"according to my research...." So you dont know your job? Arrrgh.

Anjel

Forum Angel

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Thank you, large FD, for running code and blaring the air horns IN AN EFFING TRAFFIC JAM this morning. Since there were SO many places for vehicles to go after the PD closed the six lane interstate down to one lane. Now I know, for a fact, not only do you likely not understand paramedicine, you don't understand hydraulics and how it relates to everyday life either (laminar vs turbulent flow). So you can't do EITHER of your jobs worth a crap.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I'm so tempted to drive down to Orange County and watch the hippies get beat up. Occupy OC starts today, and starts in Irvine. Irvine is not going to put up with that BS like New York and Los Angeles.

Anjel

Forum Angel
They are in detroit too now. I give it a day before someone gets shot.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Got a littman classic II for sweetest day/ bday.

I think ill keep him.