the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I know, it was just a debate

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
OK, when you're losing an argument because you were unfortunate enough to not have the foresight to know better than to use horribly flawed or skewed data, learn to assume what I like to call the "academic debate crash position". This is a modification of the airline "brace position" they have people get in just before impact. However the fundamental difference is that instead of placing your head firmly between your knees and kissing your :censored::censored::censored: goodbye, here the goal is to incur as little damage to your reputation and ego as possible while learning not to make the same mistake again.

When you've been graciously presented with the gift of an academic :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: slap, you should promptly back away, place your dominant hand over your mouth to prevent anything else of an insipid nature from escaping. Your other hand is well advised to be used to get a firm grip on your testicles (if you have them....I know some people don't have them or they never fully descended) to prevent them from retracting into your abdomen as the browbeating continues. Get into a seated position and rock back and forth slowly to keep yourself calm. Remember to pay attention to any instructions given to you by senior personnel. If you experience a sudden inability to breathe, be sure to drop your hand low enough so as to not obstruct your nose. In the event of a water landing, your :censored::censored::censored: will be handed to you for use as a flotation device.

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Hahahahahahahaha

Well, I had better write that one down, it'll probably come in handy quite often, thanks usaf! :p

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, that's one way of finding out how strong of a gag reflex she has.... LOL

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
You should quote him and put it in the Nurse Wannabe thread.

It got shut down :(

EDIT: it's opened again, but I think that pasting that would constitute be not being "polite" :p

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
It got shut down :(

EDIT: it's opened again, but I think that pasting that would constitute be not being "polite" :p

Correct...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Haha, all I can say is that this thread has been rather stimulating :p

So you're saying we've reached a good voltage level?:rofl:

JPINFV

Gadfly
...and about my post. Apparently hell is freezing over early this year.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

I refuse to confirm nor deny any actions I may or may not have engage in with regards to the involvement of a pacer and/or a TENS unit. My attorney advises me to exercise my Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Hmmmm, perhaps...except now it burns behind my eyes when I pee, is that normal?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Engagement Pic Preview.

SOOOO EXCITED!

307321_287081621308686_196244160392433_1386044_93910236_n.jpg