"no, junk food."
"Theyre corn chips. Theyre vegetables."

Im so clever. :)

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Maybe it's that it's late, or that I'm not up on Nazi humor...I don't get what the joke is in this little comic strip. What was the one guy about to say in the second to last pane?

Hugo Boss designed the uniforms for the SS. That's the joke.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Another door slams closed.

I really, really need one of those b@stards to let me walk through pretty soon...

Sasha

Forum Chief
So sorry love. You can join me in the i hate my company club. You can be the secretary.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
So sorry love. You can join me in the i hate my company club. You can be the secretary.

You know the crazy thing is I don't really have my company (yet). What I hate is the bottom of the barrel folks that seem to be coming through the door intent on pushing us into mediocrity (like my new lying, backstabbing partner).

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
You know the crazy thing is I don't really have my company (yet). What I hate is the bottom of the barrel folks that seem to be coming through the door intent on pushing us into mediocrity (like my new lying, backstabbing partner).

Kick them out of the rig and I'll come join you then :p

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Sasha, to answer your question on the now deleted "USAFMEDIC45 is an :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:" thread:

No, I'm a Jew, but an agnostic one. Unlike Christianity, one can be an agnostic and still be fully a member of the religion for cultural, moral or philosophical reasons. There is nothing inherent- at least in Reform Judaism- that mandates an absolute unyielding faith in God.

Sasha

Forum Chief
My brain just exploded from the complexity. Now im going to pick up the stupidest er call ever to take them to an er on red. Woohooo

medic417

The Truth Provider
Hey where did the funny topic that called one of the posters an ice hole go?:rofl::ph34r::unsure:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Sasha, to answer your question on the now deleted "USAFMEDIC45 is an :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:" thread:

Seriously? Lol that was a thread?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Hey where did the funny topic that called one of the posters an ice hole go?:rofl::ph34r::unsure:

He became the focus of my complete and undivided attention...

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

medic417

The Truth Provider

Was funny how a person with 1 post knew so much. Wonder who he/she really was?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Was funny how a person with 1 post knew so much. Wonder who he/she really was?
I think I know but then again I have a list of about a half dozen strong suspects.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I always miss the good stuff

JPINFV

Gadfly
129765219068-implied_facepalm.png