the 100% directionless thread

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
My memory works best when I need it the least, funny how that works.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! There's no pepper anywhere in this station, my eggs are forever ruined :(

Sasha

Forum Chief
Eggs are nasty anyway

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Even smothered in cheese? I think not, nothing with cheese can be terrible!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Even smothered in cheese? I think not, nothing with cheese can be terrible!

Um a store tried selling peanut butter and jelly chese slices. That was terrible

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Um a store tried selling peanut butter and jelly chese slices. That was terrible

Dammit, I have been proved wrong...or have I? TO THE BAT CAVE!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Our city shut down one of the overpasses over the freeway and has old fire engines and ladder trucks on top of it with flags flying. It was pretty cool to see (as we turned on our lights and sirens on the freeway).

Sasha

Forum Chief
I think i just reinjured my back.

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
I was coming home from 3rd grade and went to turn on the TV for some 3pm cartoons and saw the news broadcast on every single channel of the world trade center.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Just spent the morning in the ICU at a local hospital. My cousin was admitted yesterday, put on a vent at 0430.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Just spent the morning in the ICU at a local hospital. My cousin was admitted yesterday, put on a vent at 0430.

Oh no! i hope all is well, my prayers will be with you and your family.

I was gonna complain that none of the computers or internet in my house has power but all the lights do so I can't do my case study, but now I feel like I shouldn't

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
Today was an interesting experience. A bunch of intermediates were practicing IVs so I volunteered. A 16g needle was put in. Im fine with seeing IVs and getting shots+getting blood drawn at the doctors, but dont love needles. As soon as the lock was flushed I felt a little nervous and the whole room started to get fuzzy. I fainted and came to on the couch a few seconds later. Has this happened to anyone?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Today was an interesting experience. A bunch of intermediates were practicing IVs so I volunteered. A 16g needle was put in. Im fine with seeing IVs and getting shots+getting blood drawn at the doctors, but dont love needles. As soon as the lock was flushed I felt a little nervous and the whole room started to get fuzzy. I fainted and came to on the couch a few seconds later. Has this happened to anyone?

Nope just you yah big wuss :p just kidding. I got that spinning feeling while some docs were sewing up a gash on my arm under a local. I was watching them do it and about ten minutes in it suddenly hit me that those tendons I could see were mine and I got a little woozy.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I almost passed out the first time i watched someone getting stitched.

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
I wish people would better trust the clinical knowledge and experience of Midwives, especially EMS in an emergency situation. Like, this person has far far more education and experience in this very field, let them do what they do best. <_<

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain

Donating blood, not even 2 minutes after they put the needle in...mid sentence talking to one of my high school teachers...and i passed out for 25 minutes. Came to almost upside down with cold rags around my neck and a needle still in my arm. :rofl:

The dude who pulled the needle out told me he didn't expect me to pass out because "...its usually the big dudes who faint."

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Power's back! woohoooo! Now lets see if my motivation to finish my hw comes back :rolleyes:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Went to another Rays game today. It was awesome seeing them sweep the Red Sox.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Happens to me every single time I get a shot or any kind of needle in me.

It only hasn't happened once. I had 2 nurses holding me down and 1 doctor stitching me up. It was a interesting place to get stitches so everyone wanted to see. But I felt fine (as far not passing out goes).