the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Shut your face too.

44 bucks is nothing. I was already on overtime so I got TRIPLE TIME. $73.60 baby and got stuck on the wall so instead of 12 I got 15.5 hrs.

crazycajun

Forum Captain
Same here. Only 4 days a year are holidays for us. Memorial day wasn't one.

The reason I love working for the county. 13 paid holidays. 15 days vacation. Paid while I am in school and on shift.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Newbies grabbing OT shifts before I can get to them? This is mutiny!

Sounds like ours. They all take extra shifts and come in at the last minute to make the $$$$. About the time they start getting tired of it and want a break...more newbies to take over.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Didn't read up on Biology for a couple of days, and apparently I was delaying the good part.... ATP is a nucleotide?! I wrote down the structural formula awhile ago just for kicks, but I wish I noticed that it had adenine, 3 phosphate groups (duh!), ribose.

Some one asked a question in chat the other day about how adenosine works (for SVTs), and I noticed awhile ago that adenonise is spelled the same as in ATP. I am now curious whether it has anything to do with adenine, lol. At the time when they asked, Google gave me nothing except what we already knew with the SA and AV node, but he was wondering how chemically.

Last edited by a moderator:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Sweet! Found out Royal Caribbean Cruises offer a discount to EMS!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Didn't read up on Biology for a couple of days, and apparently I was delaying the good part.... ATP is a nucleotide?! I wrote down the structural formula awhile ago just for kicks, but I wish I noticed that it had adenine, 3 phosphate groups (duh!), ribose.

Some one asked a question in chat the other day about how adenosine works (for SVTs), and I noticed awhile ago that adenonise is spelled the same as in ATP. I am now curious whether it has anything to do with adenine, lol. At the time when they asked, Google gave me nothing except what we already knew with the SA and AV node, but he was wondering how chemically.

Nods like he knows what any of these words mean.

bigbaldguy

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Was in Tennessee visiting family, and found out my cousin bought a goat, so he didn't have to mow the yard again. Lmao

Sasha

Forum Chief
Was in Tennessee visiting family, and found out my cousin bought a goat, so he didn't have to mow the yard again. Lmao
Genius. There is a goat farm on the next street over. I wonder if i could get one into the trunk.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Bbg......

Haha you took the gesture right out of my mouth lol

Anjel

Forum Angel

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
This amazing bright orange thing came out and made it so I didn't want to wear a sweatshirt today. Still trying to figure out what it was, maybe its a sign of the apocalypse?

I went to some fundraiser car wash on my way home from a car seat clinic, waited in line and they got to me I went to give them my money and they paid me! It was cool! Got paid to have my car shined!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
This amazing bright orange thing came out and made it so I didn't want to wear a sweatshirt today. Still trying to figure out what it was, maybe its a sign of the apocalypse?

I went to some fundraiser car wash on my way home from a car seat clinic, waited in line and they got to me I went to give them my money and they paid me! It was cool! Got paid to have my car shined!

Come down to California and you will be used to that bright orange thing. We've been in 90+ degree weather for a couple weeks already <_<

bigbaldguy

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Come down to California and you will be used to that bright orange thing. We've been in 90+ degree weather for a couple weeks already <_<

I grew up in Cali, don't wanna go back lol.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Dear Nurses,

When you call us for an emergent transfer to CT because of stroke like symptoms, dont go on lunch. We arr an ambulance service. Of course we need report.

Signed,
Taxi is not spelt A-M-B-U-L-A-N-C-E