the 100% directionless thread

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
This is the life: Tornado weather blowing through, I can hear the neighbor's baby crying over the sound of the thunder (window is open), and I have a boat load of homework to do.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Any licensed EMT/paramedic that freezes in the field shouldn't be allowed to be on an ambulance, unless they're 3rd riding. If I needed help, what good would a provider that freezes do me? None...

Yeah I agree. And they were laid off.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Flying up country tomorrow to say goodbye to my brother, he has developed pneumonia now and in not expected to last the month.
It will be nice to give him a cuddle and tell him what a wonderful big brother he has been!

If you see a funny character in a SERT jumpsuit and Cat in the Hat hat its only Brown, not to worry ... Oscar 10 available :D

Sorry to hear that, hope all is OK

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
This is the life: Tornado weather blowing through, I can hear the neighbor's baby crying over the sound of the thunder (window is open), and I have a boat load of homework to do.

That's good! Have you ever tried writing poetry?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Flying up country tomorrow to say goodbye to my brother, he has developed pneumonia now and in not expected to last the month.
It will be nice to give him a cuddle and tell him what a wonderful big brother he has been!

I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there my thoughts are with you and yours.

Tommerag

What day is it?
Its a lovely night

nemedic

Forum Captain
Cost of the train from Salem-Boston and back: $0.00

Cost of the train from north station-kenmore and back: $0.00

Getting beaned in the head by a bag of cotton candy while watching the redsox get spanked by the rays: priceless

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Cost of the train from Salem-Boston and back: $0.00

Cost of the train from north station-kenmore and back: $0.00

Getting beaned in the head by a bag of cotton candy while watching the redsox get spanked by the rays: priceless

w00t! I root for ANY TEAM that will spank the Red :censored::censored::censored:!!!!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I can't believe the Marinots came back and won that one. Down 7-1 in the seventh and win 8-7 in the ninth

JPINFV

Gadfly

At least base ball is learning if the fans are only throwing cotton candy at the paramedics now...

wadford

Forum Crew Member
Like actual dating or fwb type thing? It can get a bit sticky.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Dating a coworker. Any thoughts?

Dont become her (or his) permanent partner. We had one couple who only worked with eachother. Students HATED riding with them because you had to listen to them be lovey dovey all day.

And then they broke up and it got nasty.

wadford

Forum Crew Member
I agree with Sasha, date or whatever with somebody on a different shift.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Meh, atleast you're dating.

Now... just to keep you off the damn message board whilst on a date.

Just gotta ask, man. I've gone out with 10s, just because I put myself out there.

I could stay off the boards, OR... get her on here. Lol