the 100% directionless thread

Sassafras

Forum Captain
This working all weekend on long transports, coming home tending my kids all day then working all night during the week at my civilian job is getting old. Why the boss cut all the part timers hours is beyond me. I'm tempted to start looking for other jobs just so I can sleep. But I'm too exhausted to do anything but stare straight ahead most days. Oh, hell, a day off would be nice too. This 7 days a week thing is for the birds.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

Ha! No. That might make it better though. :)

*Brown drags Lights into the kitchen, sits him down with some of Browns super fudgealicious chocolate super brownie cake and tells him Brown has ways of making him talk

No! I'll never talk. Never. Oh......oh that brownie cake smells wonderful. Mmmmmmm........ok, what do you want to know? :p

8jimi8

CFRN
Tara at the NREMT phone help line has a SEXXAY voice.... i think i might forget my password on purpose!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown came across a girl who had been pregnant ten times, poor girl, makes Brown glad the Browns agreed to four kids max.

Oh also Brown feels Brown is perhaps saying Brown too much?

Tango 5 calls Ambulance, code Brown ? :p

JPINFV

Gadfly
Brown came across a girl who had been pregnant ten times, poor girl, makes Brown glad the Browns agreed to four kids max.

its-not-a-clown-car.jpg

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
New desktop just came in. Ordered it so I don't HAVE to use my laptop for everything... Now the fun part of transferring 200+GB of files over to it.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
New desktop just came in. Ordered it so I don't HAVE to use my laptop for everything... Now the fun part of transferring 200+GB of files over to it.

320 gb external hard drive. Hook it to your laptop, tonight have it transfer everything while you are asleep. Tomorrow night, hook it to the desktop and reverse.

Unless you just going to do an entire system replica. That's a little more involved.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
320 gb external hard drive. Hook it to your laptop, tonight have it transfer everything while you are asleep. Tomorrow night, hook it to the desktop and reverse.

Unless you just going to do an entire system replica. That's a little more involved.

That's exatly what I'm doing now :) Can't do it tonight cause as soon as I get off duty I'm heading to NM to pick my car up again... wanna take my laptop with me then. So I'm trying to get it all done before I head out in 5 hours

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Got about 80 more pages to read of Dubin's book (just need to read Infarctions and Misc). I looked ahead just cause I am so close to finishing it I am kind of anxious to finish it even though I enjoyed reading it. I am now transitioning to reading The House of God, which was another book recommended here.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Got about 80 more pages to read of Dubin's book (just need to read Infarctions and Misc). I looked ahead just cause I am so close to finishing it I am kind of anxious to finish it even though I enjoyed reading it. I am now transitioning to reading The House of God, which was another book recommended here.
I'm just starting Dubin's. It's good :)

JPINFV

Gadfly
I just started Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
I just started Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Give it to Brown when finished, Brown needs to learn how to deliver children otherwise Mrs Brown is going to look down and go "do you even know what you are doing right now?" to which Brown needs a good answer!

JPINFV

Gadfly
Male facilitator today in class discussing speculum exams, "I imagine that this isn't the most satisfying exam."

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Picked up a pre-workout supplement today from the NutriShop, mixed half a scoop with bottle of water, then ran for 3 hours with out realizing it! haha I think the only reason I stopped was I got cold :unsure: lol

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Male facilitator today in class discussing speculum exams, "I imagine that this isn't the most satisfying exam."

Yeah that's a gentle way of putting it. As the OB-GYN I used to work with always used to tell our patients while starting her exams... "And this is how we know God is a Man..."