the 100% directionless thread

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Got an 88% on my final. I am disappointed because I felt like I got 100%, and I didn't even get >90%. My overconfidence....

confidence.jpg

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Got an 88% on my final. I am disappointed because I felt like I got 100%, and I didn't even get >90%. My overconfidence....

confidence.jpg

that is great :) I like it

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So who got to see the eclipse last night? I did in between calls :) Spent all night running so we got to look up and see it at all the various stages

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
So who got to see the eclipse last night? I did in between calls :) Spent all night running so we got to look up and see it at all the various stages

i did, it was kinda cool.. we got nothin last night...

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Got home late after being stuck in a snowstorm. I had enough energy to grab leftovers for dinner and fall face first into the bed. Would have loved to see it, but I was sound asleep.

Adz

Forum Crew Member
Hello all, just joined the forums and figured I'd use this thread to introduce myself.

I did see the eclipse last night in between calls, seems like we had a few more psych patients than usual last night as well....coincidence?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hello all, just joined the forums and figured I'd use this thread to introduce myself.

I did see the eclipse last night in between calls, seems like we had a few more psych patients than usual last night as well....coincidence?

Coincidence? Probably so. lol

Welcome to EMTLife!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh... I'm hating this weather. clear, sunny, and 80* today. I want cold and rainy and miserable weather for this time of the year!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown got hs sexy new smartypants phone working guess monkey man aint the only one tapping with the talk

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

traumamama

Forum Crew Member
Are you bragging or complaining? I went on two today. Our day started at noon and we got back at 1930. I am hoping for sleep but if the tones go off I will call you :)