the 100% directionless thread

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
A little Extreme!;)

BTW- Drop the left hand a little!B)

It was my first time riding that horse so I was riding a bit defensively cause she was definitely trying to take all kinds of advantage of me. And I'm not much of a barrel racer, just do it for fun here and there and the playdays at my barn. I'll stick to the reining/cows and jumping that I like more. :p

I also love 4-wheeling. Despite the fact when I was 7 I burned the entire back of my calf cause I bailed off of one cause the stupid thing wouldn't turn and I was not about to crash into a tree! hahah

Cory

Forum Captain
I'm gonna miss it :( no adrenaline rush for me tonight...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I think I'm gonna go shooting tomorrow. No work tonight :D Need to order a new lower for my AR

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I think I'm gonna go shooting tomorrow. No work tonight :D Need to order a new lower for my AR

I bought a Mosin Nagant last winter. So in over a year, I've gone shooting once.

That darn thing kills my shoulders when I shoot it. I seriously need to buy padding for it or something.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I bought a Mosin Nagant last winter. So in over a year, I've gone shooting once.

That darn thing kills my shoulders when I shoot it. I seriously need to buy padding for it or something.

I picked up a rubber stock pad for mine and it helped. I think the most I've put through my Mosin at once was 100 rds... That hurt the next day.

OrlandoRMAMedic

Forum Crew Member
Cant wait until this coming friday - Fire Conference in Daytona... I so need a weekend away from Otown with my man

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Is it true?? NBC taking Trauma off the air??

Last edited by a moderator:

Cory

Forum Captain
Is it true?? NBC taking Trauma off the air??

Yeah, they announced a while ago that they weren't going to renew the series after the first season (like, right after the 3rd episode) but I'm not sure when it became final.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief