the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
No.. the boob punch.. that'll shut em up..
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

ron.jpg

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Just had my truck broken into :glare: Stole about $500 dollars worth of cycling gear, $500 worth of medical text books, and my epi pen. Seriously... And I had JUST put all of that stuff in there! My truck is usually damn near empty! Out of the parking lot of a fire station no less... :censored::censored::censored::censored:bags.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Got a call back for my interview the other day. Signed hiring docs today, finally back with a 911 provider :) making 12/hr as a basic... oh happy day :)

I'm going to make a wild guess and say you got hired at AMR. And I can even narrow it down even more by saying it's a division that is union haha.

And congrats.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
I'm going to make a wild guess and say you got hired at AMR. And I can even narrow it down even more by saying it's a division that is union haha.

And congrats.

Actually no, I'm still trying to get on with AMR. Gonna go take their written here whenever I find the time. This is with *PM'd company*.. AMR is a hell of alot shorter drive, which I'd prefer.. I'd rather ride medic/basic anyways instead of basic/basic.

Last edited by a moderator:

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

Anjel

Forum Angel
Someone brought a 2 year old to the Blue October concert I'm working.

Mom was so upset when kid got knocked over and hit her head.

Some people...i swear.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I never understood why people try to get relationship advice from someone who hasn't had a solid relationship in over 2 years.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Just had my truck broken into :glare: Stole about $500 dollars worth of cycling gear, $500 worth of medical text books, and my epi pen. Seriously... And I had JUST put all of that stuff in there! My truck is usually damn near empty! Out of the parking lot of a fire station no less... :censored::censored::censored::censored:bags.

That sucks dude. Keep your eye on craigslist I have a friend who saw some of his stolen cycling stuff on there and they actually caught the guy.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I never understood why people try to get relationship advice from someone who hasn't had a solid relationship in over 2 years.

I'm glad I'm not the only to experience that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief

Well you do work on the east side correct?

That does suck though. Watch the pawn shops or Craiglist like suggested. I doubt the natives could use the cycling gear.

Sasha

Forum Chief
You have a squeaky voice? I never would have seen that coming?

That's what people tell me.

I don't hear it.

But this chick sounded like a five year old.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
:D This service has the stryker power pro gurneys... :D :D

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Car died while on the way to pick up my uniform for the new job.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
:D This service has the stryker power pro gurneys... :D :D

Our service has them too! Kinda. We only have like 4 or 5 total. And they are always having problems due to the heat and sand out here.

Sasha

Forum Chief
You mean services still have manual stretchers?

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Well you do work on the east side correct?

That does suck though. Watch the pawn shops or Craiglist like suggested. I doubt the natives could use the cycling gear.

Actually, I never had any problems while I was on the East side (surprisingly enough). I moved to Blanco & West about 2 weeks ago. Turns out that area is just as bad, just with different ethnicities.

Just checked Craigslist with no luck, but will definitely keep an eye out.