the 100% directionless thread

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
I thought a resident stole my stethoscope. I was going to annihilate them.

Found it in my trash.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
What is with you and Whale Wars, Hotel? Every time I look on facebook I see a whale wars link :p

Medic744

Forum Captain
Just put my little man to bed and am getting all my stuff together for my shift tomorrow. Oh yeah and transfering everything from my truck to my Grandpas car since my breaks aren't working. :sad:

Chelle

Forum Crew Member
Just finished off the last of the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and I'm watching ICarly with my girls. And I like it.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
What is with you and Whale Wars, Hotel? Every time I look on facebook I see a whale wars link :p

I'm a big fan of the show, and Sea Shepherd. Great organization that is actually taking action where it's needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
Thinking about how bad my R knee hurts as I tried to read every post.....

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Thinking about how bad my R knee hurts as I tried to read every post.....

So is reading the posts making your knee hurt? It's understandable; I have the same experience sometimes, but usually it's a thread about volunteer agencies and I get a headache.
spacer.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
So is reading the posts making your knee hurt? It's understandable; I have the same experience sometimes, but usually it's a thread about volunteer agencies and I get a headache.
spacer.gif

lol....jogging in the park did it....lol...trying to get in shape and end up falling apart in the process....lol....Pain Pain Pain is everywhere.....

oneluv79:sad:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
300... Great movie entertainment, but it makes people think that's what actually happened at Thermoplyae (Minus the monsters)

It annoys me that people actually think there were only 300 Greeks there.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Yes, I know, but the fact that people think there were only 300 GREEKS that fought there total, and than argue the fact, annoys me.

EDIT-- Only 500? Jeez Hotel, pick it up.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Today was kinda fun. Wound up spending it alone, but over at the firing range. 250 rds of .223, 50 rds of 12gauge, 200 rds of 9mm, and 75 rds of 10mm all makes for a great 4th of July. Now to get some sleep before shift at the hospital (for money this time!!)

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Meh, I have a Mosin Nagant and that thing KILLS my shoulder... no clue why.

Going to sell it sometime this month in preparation for my 21st bday and CCW.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Meh, I have a Mosin Nagant and that thing KILLS my shoulder... no clue why.

Going to sell it sometime this month in preparation for my 21st bday and CCW.

Nagants are fun to play with. I'm trying to find someone locally with one to add to my firearm collection.

As for CCW, right now my Glock 19 is my current weapon of choice, but I'm trading that for a Colt Delta Elite, which will become my CCW of choice