the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Wow I feel like I'm in grade school again. My lunch/dinner is a lunchable and a caprisun

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Pizza lunchables are the bomb dot com

JPINFV

Gadfly

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Brown is saying bad words about Inland Revenue for taking some of the interest Brown earnt on Brown's savings because it was "income" that required "taxing"

Brown thinks Brown has a broomstick handle around here somewhere, oh IRD, lets see how you like it .....

As someone who has been through an old fashioned IRS audit I feel your pain.

JPINFV

Gadfly
So I'm watching Whale Wars right now and I really want to see the harpoon ship use the harpoon against the hippies.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
That would almost make that show worth watching!! My favorite was when they boarded the whaling boat and the crew restrained them, and then they complained about being restrained when they committed an act that could be considered borderline piracy :rofl:

JPINFV

Gadfly
That would almost make that show worth watching!! My favorite was when they boarded the whaling boat and the crew restrained them, and then they complained about being restrained when they committed an act that could be considered borderline piracy :rofl:
Heck, I wonder if the unprovoked, blatant attacks (prop fouling, paint bombs, etc) by a Neatherlands flagged vessel against a Japanese flagged vessel along with inaction by the Neatherlands could be considered an act of war.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Hmm, looking at the Wikipedia entry (I wanted to confirm which flag they were sailing under), it looks like they were down 'patrolling' the waters off of Libya for tuna poachers and one of the UK fishing companies sued them for damage. Now the Steve Irwin has been impounded. Opps.

More importantly, who's bright idea was it to send a ship to a country currently in the middle of a civil war?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I understand that they are fighting for something they believe in, I wont say I do or don't believe in it because I don't know enough about it, but I will say I like fish ;) The way they go about it is absolutely ridiculous. I don't see how they aren't violating some sort of law(s), but I guess with all the recorded video of their actions that is around and no legal action has been taken against them, they must have found a giant loophole.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
I understand that they are fighting for something they believe in, I wont say I do or don't believe in it because I don't know enough about it, but the way they go about it is absolutely ridiculous. I don't see how they aren't violating some sort of law(s), but I guess with all the recorded video of their actions that is around and no legal action has been taken they must have found a giant loophole.

The problem is what court is going to prosecute them? Something tells me that Paul Watson isn't going to be visiting Japan anytime soon.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
The problem is what court is going to prosecute them? Something tells me that Paul Watson isn't going to be visiting Japan anytime soon.

True, but they are in international waters. If they really wanted to Japan could charge him and label him as wanted and request an extradition. That may be as effective as the U.S. asking Canada to extradite Marc Emery :rolleyes:

and you quoted me before I could edit my post to make it look the way I wanted! :rofl:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Get your brain outta the gutter!

Side note: When the World Stood Still, the new one, is an epic movie

nemedic

Forum Captain
Get your brain outta the gutter!

Side note: When the World Stood Still, the new one, is an epic movie

Can't help myself. Was raised by 'wolves' of dirty minds, AKA FF/EMS/LEO types, with a bartender and stand up comic to mix it up a little

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Sounds like an entertaining family!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
To all the Oregon people, I'm planning on being in Eugene September 9th-11th to watch Nevada kick Oregon's teeth in :D If your around and wanna meet up with me, the girly and some OU friends and have a beer and celebrate the Pack's kick off game W, I'm game.