the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
If you listen very carefully i occasionally snort when i laugh but play it off as a cough.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Apparently your just full of funny noises!

Linuss said:
Probably hurts less than snorting a pixi stick... just sayin'. Damn 5th grade dares...

I knew a kid in 6th grade that snorted pop-rocks. That one was hilarious to watch. The pop wether they are in your nose, or your mouth. :rofl:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
In order to further the "directionlessness" of this thread, i put forth a question:

What is the logic behind having a store, with few windows, where men are supposed to be comfortable buying...errrr....special items of clothing for their sweetheart, or whatever you call 'em, then placing said items in a NEON pink bag for said men to then parade through the mall with?

"Oh, yea, sure. No one knows where you have been buddy! Oh no, haven't got a clue, erm...sorry?"

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Apparently your just full of funny noises!

I knew a kid in 6th grade that snorted pop-rocks. That one was hilarious to watch. The pop wether they are in your nose, or your mouth. :rofl:

Pop rocks in your sinus cavities OUCH! Where I grew up kids used to snort limon'/chile salt. One day the main snorter got the most epic nosebleed ever. He looked like a blood faucet. Ruined it for everybody.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
In order to further the "directionlessness" of this thread, i put forth a question:

What is the logic behind having a store, with few windows, where men are supposed to be comfortable buying...errrr....special items of clothing for their sweetheart, or whatever you call 'em, then placing said items in a NEON pink bag for said men to then parade through the mall with?

"Oh, yea, sure. No one knows where you have been buddy! Oh no, haven't got a clue, erm...sorry?"

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

Try signing up for a VS credit card to save 10 percent on an item and then deal with the free panty and bra offers for the next 8 years.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Try signing up for a VS credit card to save 10 percent on an item and then deal with the free panty and bra offers for the next 8 years.

Ill take your free panties and bras if you dont want them!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
(waits for JP to post the "this thread is worthless without pictures")

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
What? I dont get it.

Me either.

Sasha, did you name your phone???

JPINFV

Gadfly
(waits for JP to post the "this thread is worthless without pictures")

No thanks... I'm not sure I want to see BBG, Linuss, MrBrown, nor Sasha in just a bra and panties.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Me either.

Sasha, did you name your phone???

Yes! Her name is LuLu.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
To the Washoe County Sheriff's Deputy that almost just killed me,
I don't care if your car has lights and sirens, 70 mph around blind corners and almost t-boning me looks bad for public relations, you outrun your siren at 55 mph jackass.

His SUV+Pushbar+70 mph+my drivers door would have = a real bad day for me.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
No thanks... I'm not sure I want to see BBG, Linuss, MrBrown, nor Sasha in just a bra and panties.

MrBrown doesn't wear bras, I think. Brown! Get out of my underwear drawer! :wacko: