the 100% directionless thread

medic417

The Truth Provider

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
everyone who is working... hope your having a great day :)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Great... looks like my town is covering the county. Of course the vollie agency to our south is not staffed tonight. They need to make us a county agency already and get rid of that stupid vollie department.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Great... looks like my town is covering the county. Of course the vollie agency to our south is not staffed tonight. They need to make us a county agency already and get rid of that stupid vollie department.

Ill be nice! and not say anything at all about anything you said above! (not talking about vollie)

I am also working today/tonight

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Almost got a stork pin today, but she managed to wait till we got to l&d luckily.

Ahh come on ;). I had my first(and hopefully only) field delivery about 2 months ago. It was her 5th kid, so all I did was prevent him from being shot out the back door. I tried to get it to count as my L&D clinical but it didn't work <_<

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
24°F
Current: Cloudy

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Meh, even if you did say something I'm sure I could shrug it off :p but if we're supposed to go county, we get another truck and crew on duty all the time. In the last month the vollie crew has covered their district for all of four days. Otherwise we run all 3k sq mi with our one on duty truck and the on call bus.
Ill be nice! and not say anything at all about anything you said above! (not talking about vollie)

I am also working today/tonight

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Meh, even if you did say something I'm sure I could shrug it off :p but if we're supposed to go county, we get another truck and crew on duty all the time. In the last month the vollie crew has covered their district for all of four days. Otherwise we run all 3k sq mi with our one on duty truck and the on call bus.

we have 2 full time fire, 2 full time with vollie fire. Full time als 7 rigs. And two vollie fire. We were so quiet last night. Even law, there calls dropped from a normal day of 260 calls for them to 150. Ems dropped about 15 calls. And fire dropped about 8 to 10 calls from a normal day

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
We're set up here in my town with all vollie fire (and none on duty at all, just an all page when they need someone) 1 ALS truck (my service which is paid EMS Third Service) on duty, and 1 on call. We're a low population county that, counting our mutual aid agreements, means we cover 3k square miles with just that. If we become a county service we get 2 on call trucks and 2 on duty ALS trucks at any given time. It'd be an upgrade for the county since the little vollie agency, when they run, only runs at an ECA/BLS level.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I just made something I haven't made in 6 years... a grilled cheese sandwich. And it turned out edible.

I hope my future wife can cook. Lorn knows I can't.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
I just made something I haven't made in 6 years... a grilled cheese sandwich. And it turned out edible.

I hope my future wife can cook. Lorn knows I can't.

no ham in it?

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Thanks Linuss... now I am going to have to make grilled Cheese... ^_^