the 100% directionless thread

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
A red card is necessary to work on any fire managed by a federal agency. It's not just a WA thing, FYI.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
*Brown falls over, his eyes roll back in his head and he starts frothing at the mouth

mct601

RN/NRP
Good Monday morning everyone!

I arrived at work this morning to find I have a possible secret 'admirer'.. Hmmm
I mistakenly left my locker unlocked and now have all kinds of sweet things and gifts. All I have to go by is a handwriting. Wonder if I will ever find out..^_^

It's the gifts to lift your poor spirits once I come back and WHOOP YOU ON WORDS WITH FRIENDS

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Ever played soccer? You can still score a goal with a goalie! :ph34r:

True, but not worth the potential drama. Gotta focus on school anyway.

I arrived at work this morning to find I have a possible secret 'admirer'.. Hmmm
I mistakenly left my locker unlocked and now have all kinds of sweet things and gifts. All I have to go by is a handwriting. Wonder if I will ever find out..^_^

Jealous.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

<<<< is wondering if we need to have Linuss submit a handwriting sample

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
It's the gifts to lift your poor spirits once I come back and WHOOP YOU ON WORDS WITH FRIENDS

Your catching up with me.. Slowly buy surely..

<<<< is wondering if we need to have Linuss submit a handwriting sample

It wasn't him, I already asked. -_- He didn't even know I had a locker.

clibb

Forum Captain

Don't want to kill the mood but you do realize it was Halloween yesterday?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I love that I can walk into a pharmacy in my Paramedic uniform carrying morphine and valium in my pocket, but I get carded for buying Claritin with pseudoephedrine.

The pharamcist laughed when I told her about it too.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Yummy. Oatmeal cranberry walnut cookies. And for once, I didn't burn them.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
I love that I can walk into a pharmacy in my Paramedic uniform carrying morphine and valium in my pocket, but I get carded for buying Claritin with pseudoephedrine.

The pharamcist laughed when I told her about it too.

We keep morphine, fentanyl, ketamine, sux and vec in a hip pouch that is stored in the fridge between jobs (coz of the sux). Don't leave it in the fridge by mistake or your patients might be a bit annoyed :D

Yummy. Oatmeal cranberry walnut cookies. And for once, I didn't burn them.

Good girl :)

*Brown bites his tongue about using surebake cookie dough

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown has taken the first step towards becoming a flying aeromedical retrevial registrar with the Helicopter Emergency Medical Service

Expected delivery date of orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit: 2017

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
Brown has taken the first step towards becoming a flying aeromedical retrevial registrar with the Helicopter Emergency Medical Service

Expected delivery date of orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit: 2017

Are congratulations in order, then?

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
I wanna be Tommy Lee Jones when I grow up.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
"Working" out of Starbucks right now, but starting to get restless.