the 100% directionless thread

tydek07

Forum Captain
Wow, 600 posts under this thread! Is that a record?

tydek07

Forum Captain

medic417

The Truth Provider
What a waste of time.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Well, this is a boring day. Except for the sleeping til 11 part. That I enjoyed. ^_^

medic417

The Truth Provider

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
This whole time waster.:p

Ahhhh... *gets knowing expression* Don't you hate that?

I'm on shift now, off at 1800. No calls today. I got so bored. Matter of fact, I just washed 2 ambulances and our first responce Ford Expidetion. *yawn* You want to *sigh* know what I thi..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-_-

;)

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
A guy cried in my class when he got his TB test yesterday, I didn't even feel mine.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I cried like a baby, but when I got mine I was deathly scared of needles.

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
I cried like a baby, but when I got mine I was deathly scared of needles.

Yeah I think he was also because he was freaking out even before we went back to the office to get them done. I just think it's funny how this guy acts all tough and macho in class but then cried because of a little needle.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Needles are the devils work.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I actually think the TB test is cool. I am usually a bit scared of needles, but thought it was cool-- how it just sat below the skin and made a bubble. WAY cool!

medic417

The Truth Provider
I actually think the TB test is cool. I am usually a bit scared of needles, but thought it was cool-- how it just sat below the skin and made a bubble. WAY cool!

It made a bubble? Don't breathe in here dude.:p

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
It made a bubble? Don't breathe in here dude.:p

No, immediately after they put the tuberculin in, it forms a bubble, that goes down within a few hours. If it comes back, and is more than ~3mm raised, it is considered positive, but only after 48 hours.

medic417

The Truth Provider
No, immediately after they put the tuberculin in, it forms a bubble, that goes down within a few hours. If it comes back, and is more than ~3mm raised, it is considered positive, but only after 48 hours.

Yes I know. Was just pulling your leg. Joking. :wacko:

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
hmmm Ive always wondered why the US has never used BCG vaccination. People who get PPDs enough to somewhat stop the spread of tuberculous are healthcare workers and school children, thus leaving a huge gap.