the 100% directionless thread

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
And doing 911 in my area has been like a dream job for me, which is why I so badly want it even if just EMT. I had given up on it since no opening for about a year now and I didn't get hired last time I interviewed.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
KittehCoin_512.png

K87yHWPjfSb7pmnasVncF4cCXwyFvojfmk

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Not sure if random letters from keyboard smashing or if it's a encrypted message. Doesn't look like something md5. Hm.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Not sure if random letters from keyboard smashing or if it's a encrypted message. Doesn't look like something md5. Hm.

It's Kitteh Coin The new Crypto currency. Replacing DogeCoin.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Man switching between day and night shifts is rough.

Damn.

Messing up my beauty sleep.

I think I'll go hiking.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Heh, I was notified today there was a "hiccup" with my medic school today. Since I haven't been active for 6 months, it's policy that I am terminated from the program even though all I can do is wait for a preceptor. He said I have to go back to the school to fill out a form to request being put back into the program and they'll review - can't legally say for sure whether or not I'll be accepted back in. Doesn't cost more money thankfully.

I imagine it is. If they're responsible for finding a preceptor and are terminating students because they can't find a preceptor within 6 months, then I imagine that they'd have some lawsuits on their hands.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I'm not super worried about it, but it is frustrating. Already got a lot going on. One more thing to add to my plate. I'll keep you guys updated.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
So medic school thing got resolved.

Still interviewed with San Diego. Some parts I did really well in, and there were other parts I needed to improve on. Kinda nice to interview and evaluate yourself or your field. At worst, I don't get offered the job, but I will be better at future interviews and still have a job, probably still be able to interview for Santa Clara. At best, I get the job and start over my EMS career in San Diego.

Still no news on the preceptor. They told me who it might be, but not official. May still be awhile.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Mmmmm thin mints

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Is 24 too old for Mac and cheese with hot dogs?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Is 24 too old for Mac and cheese with hot dogs?

Absolutely not.

If that's wrong... I don't wanna be right.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
That's like saying you're too old for a grilled cheese sandwich! Blasphemy!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It was delicious.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I exercised restraint! Cookie time! :cool:

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Last edited by a moderator: