the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I have some hick cousins that introduced me to squirrel meat. It wasn't too bad actually. Frog on the other hand was very difficult for me.

Squirrel isn't half bad. Never had frog.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Stupid FedEx. I have to wait till tomorrow for my horse head mask from Amazon because you they wanted a signature.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Stupid FedEx. I have to wait till tomorrow for my horse head mask from Amazon because you they wanted a signature.

Do we even want to know why you ordered one? Haha

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
stupid fedex. I have to wait till tomorrow for my horse head mask from amazon because you they wanted a signature.

kcco?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Chive On :cool:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
The hell is KCCO?

JPINFV

Gadfly
I don't think he is a chiver but I could be wrong

I've been there a few times, but, no, it's not a daily stop for me.

As to why I want a horse head mask? Because there's just something creepy about them that will make wearing one during didactic week simply awesome.

horse-head-mask.jpg

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I have some hick cousins that introduced me to squirrel meat. It wasn't too bad actually. Frog on the other hand was very difficult for me.

I don't think I could bring myself to try frog. I used to have a pet frog many years ago. Also, when I was in college I used to work behind a seafood counter that sold frog legs. I used to have a recipe to hand out to customers called "Frog Leg Stew With a Kick" That usually got a groan out of them.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Posted at my house for three hours. Yeah kikos with mi esposa and a nap for my partner in guest room!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I don't think I could bring myself to try frog. I used to have a pet frog many years ago. Also, when I was in college I used to work behind a seafood counter that sold frog legs. I used to have a recipe to hand out to customers called "Frog Leg Stew With a Kick" That usually got a groan out of them.

Lick and release :)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just did a workplace violence training for my company. According to the info on the training an employee that has an interest in automatic or semi-automatic weapons is a warning sign of possible workplace violence.

I can easily name 20 employees who have an interest in weapons.... :unsure:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Just did a workplace violence training for my company. According to the info on the training an employee that has an interest in automatic or semi-automatic weapons is a warning sign of possible workplace violence.

I can easily name 20 employees who have an interest in weapons.... :unsure:

Was there also a video on sexual harassment?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWZO_zehR9w[/YOUTUBE]