the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Make sure your not driving a truck or else the po po may still shoot...

I'll ditch the skittles and hoodies too...

/since that's making rounds in the news again.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'll ditch the skittles and hoodies too...

/since that's making rounds in the news again.

I know they have been talking about him again. Haven't watched any of it

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Gotta love getting a phone call from your mom at 0300 saying she's had multiple syncopals after she randomly got "dizzy and nauseous" and "I'm soaking wet and cold and pale and I feel funny".

Promptly told her I'd call her back and called my dispatch center.

I hate being on the other side of the system.

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
Gotta love getting a phone call from your mom at 0300 saying she's had multiple syncopals after she randomly got "dizzy and nauseous" and "I'm soaking wet and cold and pale and I feel funny".

Tell me about it, when I was in the hospital for 3 days it was basically "you are an ambo, you can look after yourself" and they just left me to it, the House Surgeon was horrible, he was like really snarky and quite condescending, so I put him in his place and he ran away.

I hope your mum is OK :)

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief

Hope your mom is doing better.

Mine did this us to a few times years ago. At the time we were still volunteer medics so my wife transported mom a few times.

Being on this side sucks.

Achilles

Forum Moron
whip-nw.jpg

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I'd like to welcome back our resident RT troll. Straight from San Fransisco, it's Ventmedic... with a new sock puppet.

I just caught wind of that. I never saw the original drama on here but I saw some of it on flightweb

Achilles

Forum Moron
Last edited by a moderator:

Household6

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
So many internet references... so few infraction points to spend. 1 glass, 1 tub?

b6woxs.gif

I can't believe you went there with a purely innocent post about proper grammar and eating diarrhea... Where, Sir, is your sense of professionalism?

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
9 Months out of class and I finally get placed for clinicals. I have to drive up to Riverside for them, but that's better than waiting even longer to me.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
9 Months out of class and I finally get placed for clinicals. I have to drive up to Riverside for them, but that's better than waiting even longer to me.

Hey! Get out of my neck of the woods :p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
There's a reason the resident's lounge is behind a locked door.

Let me guess...the room number for the resident's lounge is 5150?

:p

JPINFV

Gadfly
Let me guess...the room number for the resident's lounge is 5150?

:p

It's amazing how many ambulance entrances are protected by that. However a lot of our doors, including that one, are actually proximity badges.