the 100% directionless thread

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Questions of the day:
Why the hell are girls so confusing, and why must they always travel in packs?

Girls are confusing because y'all are so confusing. :p It's only fair if we dish it back. lol kidding, I have no clue, but we're not all confusing. And it's because we like to be social. I personally would rather be out and about with a group of friends than by myself.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Yea, but us guys would always prefer you girls to be by yourself if we want to approach.

Think of lions.. they don't chase the whole pack but the weak lone straggler. Wait... bad analogy...^_^

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
That's when you just gotta catch us by ourself. We're not always in packs. B)

and hey! I caught that joke. I'm no weak lone straggler! :p

on another note

I pretty much needed a boat just to get to my truck yesterday. It sucked.
16980_1343967603049_1347027249_956963_6073749_n.jpg

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Kinda sad that you consider that puddle any type of obstacle. :p

I feel like I've seen that truck somewhere before... :unsure:

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
That puddle was deeper than it looks! It was up to my ankles. I don't need cold wet feet! Thankfully it's gone now

and yeah the trucks pretty easy to spot at school! Just look for the dirty one. :p It needs to be washed. It's not exacty white anymore. lol

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
hahaha I think the last time I washed it was before I went to Mexico...and that was at the end of September :blush: Now it's just too cold and wet or that's what I'll use as my excuse. And it's just gonna get dirty again when I go outta town next weekend so I'll continue to wait

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Cold and wet? It had to have gotten up to like, 35 degrees today. Water doesn't freeze at 35!

PS-- Next time I see your truck at school I'm taking that gas can out of the back... call it a donation to my education with me drving 140miles a day.

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
It's supposed to be white?!

Ha ha ha! I love it. My boss told me today that if I washed my truck, I might be able to get an extra ten mph or another couple miles
per gallon out of it. Seriously it has not been washed except by rain since before thanksgiving. But hey, when you live where you have to drive dirt roads in the kind of weather we are having, it is a wast of time to wash it.

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
you mean people actually wash their vehicles?? I always wondered what those car wash thingy's on the corners of streets were.

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
Ha ha ha! I love it. My boss told me today that if I washed my truck, I might be able to get an extra ten mph or another couple miles
per gallon out of it. Seriously it has not been washed except by rain since before thanksgiving. But hey, when you live where you have to drive dirt roads in the kind of weather we are having, it is a wast of time to wash it.

That's my philosophy! I don't see the point in washing it right now when I know it's just going to get dirty again.

Plus when it's dirty I don't feel the need to go drive through mud anymore. lol

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I'm a 21yo college student in paramedic school that plays paintball. How I don't drive with medical supplies and paintballs up to my eyes is a miracle.

I actually try to clean the inside of my car out once a month. Outside only when bored. The trunk though... that's all my paintball stuff. It will be dirty no matter what I do, so I don't touch it. I just try to keep it in one corner of the trunk.

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
I clean the inside of the truck out often. With how much I'm in and that I let the moose tag along with me sometimes it's a must! It gets vaccuumed at least twice a month.

I do use it as another tackroom some of the time. You'll often find a halter or some leadropes in the back seat and my boots/spurs. As well as a bridle or saddle every now and then.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
:wacko: need i say more? its been a long rough week.......thank goodness its over for the most part