the 100% directionless thread

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
how much snow did yall get in missour angel?

this time around 1.5 inches.....and most of it has melted away already. so now everythings a swampy mess. ugh.

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
It's definitely a throw my hair up in a pony tail and wear a hat kind of day.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
im feeling rather negative today........not cool. think a roadtrip is in order.....but where shall i venture to today?

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
one good snow....thats all i want then the summer can come back. cause im missing river and lake time.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
that and im tired of being cooped up in the house.....urgh

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
well the cold weather really doesnt keep me cooped up inside. i'll go out and ride my fourwheeler or work on one of my bikes in the shop

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
sh*t it does me........i live "in the city" per say so 4 wheeling is out. i mean i walk and whatnot but its been to damn cold to walk or its raining/snowing so thats out. my only entertainment is this and facebook unless im at work

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
wonders what lindsey is talking about?? hrm she must have an altered mental status lol

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
yeah people can mess with me all they want but don't drag my horses into anything. I do not take kindly to it one bit.

and what pisses me off even more is I have no clue who is doing this crap. I haven't spent much time at the barn lately to piss anyone off so why the flip this crap is happening is unknown to me

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
I haven't been at the barn! I either go early or get there way late and nobody's there. Oh well. If anything happens again I'm really going to flip a switch

Medic744

Forum Captain
Its cold and icky outside and a full moon. If I didnt already know it was a full moon then I would have guessed the moment our first call dropped. Right out of the box this am was a young guy who had multiple psych issues who "got a flat on the side of the road." Too bad the side of the road was through a construction site putting 2 tires on and 2 tires off of the incomplete feeder road. Somebody was watching out for him though cause he missed hitting the concrete barriers and stopped about 10 yds before the unfinished construction stops and there is a 25 ft drop down to the creek.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
...always a bad omen when you're at work < 20 minutes and you're already wearing someone else's dinner...:ph34r:

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
night all.......its been a long week