the 100% directionless thread

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
Your halo is slipping, Angel!

it would have only slipped had i woke up in someone elses bed.... :p
but i got C*** blocked last night so no in the slippage department..... hahahahah

traumamama

Forum Crew Member
NICE CHICK! I USUALLY HAVE A HERD OF DEER THAT SLEEP ON THE LAWN AT MY STATION, A HERD OF ELK WHO ARE IN MY DRIVE WAY EATING OUT OF MY HAYSTACK AT 3AM, AND A FLOCK OF TURKEYS THAT ARE IN MY WAY ON MY WAY TO THE STATION. OUR ROADS ARE PAVED, SOME OF THEM, WE ARE FAR FROM RURAL; WE ARE FRONTIER:rolleyes:

TheG3RG

Forum Probie
hey all first post in the directionaless thread lol whats up?

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
not a thing........sittin at home bored out of my mind. hows about u?

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
That song Tik Tok by Keisha really annoys me... And Lady Gaga makes me want to club baby seals... Guess that's what I get for not liking the mainstream music...

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
anyone else ready for spring to get here.. cant wait to get my bike out of the garage and go for a nice long ride somewhere.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
anyone else ready for spring to get here.. cant wait to get my bike out of the garage and go for a nice long ride somewhere.

It is spring here. A friend of mine was out training yeasterday for an adventure race this April. Last year, people coldn't start trainging just about until April.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I need a bike again :( I miss my ZX-6R.

Cory

Forum Captain

n a little over a month, I hope I will be doing just that. But every year we get a big freeze in the middle of February and it kills the spring optimism.

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
I have 3 bikes.. a 09 ninja zx10r which is my fun fast bike.. a 92 yamaha seca II xj600 which i use or a commuter bike.. and my dads 81 cb750 with only 3000 original miles on it and all decked out..

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
Sure that may be fun, but my department's coverage area is prone to flooding, flooding means sandbagging.

well that does suck......

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
No matter how hard you try something in life is always going to suck

very good point.....but sandbagging sucks alot :p especially for somone who does it oftenish. LOL