the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
It's your own fault for being so wordy :) if you only fired off 3rd grade level responses like me you would get a lot more of them in.

Well, the OP on that thread did have some valid points... just buried a little too deep in the derp.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I didn't think it was possible, but I have found the one downfall of having a beer fridge. I went out to the garage for a beer, and stood there for 10 minutes trying to decide which beer to drink...

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Sounds like the one our region has. Neat piece of equipment but I think they are still figuring out how to utilize it. So many ways it can be used depending on the operation.

It's useless. We have one of the ones Linuss is getting at both my FT and PT gig. So far, one is using it as a rehab bus, the other is using it as a overly large paper weight. I'm just glad we didn't have to pay for them.

They are pretty cool inside though ;)

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
It's useless. We have one of the ones Linuss is getting at both my FT and PT gig. So far, one is using it as a rehab bus, the other is using it as a overly large paper weight. I'm just glad we didn't have to pay for them.

I knew the PT had one, didnt know the FT did.

Ive only seen it twice and the concept seems good, havnt seen it action though.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
FT just got it about a month ago. They're working with the other one to figure out the best way to stock it right now, so I'm not sure if it's officially operational yet. As difficult as it is to load and access patients, it will essentially be a bus for SNF patients. Preferably ones that can walk :p It's suck a pain in the *** to load anybody into those cots, and we won't be putting anybody anywhere on the top row. Not Happening.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Finally caved and bought myself a present. Brand new 32 gig iPad in the mail for me :) I figure it'll keep my entertained at work.

Any recommendations for apps or other things to check out?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Finally caved and bought myself a present. Brand new 32 gig iPad in the mail for me :) I figure it'll keep my entertained at work.

Defiantly gonna have to get the YouTube and Safari applications... Ooh wait they are already installed.. :D

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Lol don't kid yourself, we're all paying for them ;)

bigbaldguy

Download nova 3 immediately. It's a halo clone with online play. Get me your username and we can take turns killing each other :)

SSwain

Forum Captain
Hellllooooooo.....

Sure is quiet here today....

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Download nova 3 immediately. It's a halo clone with online play. Get me your username and we can take turns killing each other :)

Aye, aye Captain!

Angry Birds?

I'm not a huge fan of Angry Birds. I have the space version on my phone and it's a little frustrating at times.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
i'm not a huge fan of angry birds. I have the space version on my phone and it's a little frustrating at times.

BLASPHEMY!!!!

We can no longer be friends.

Asclepius911

Forum Lieutenant
Emergadroid!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346351038663.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346351038663.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 216

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Out on injury. Thank you 450 lb lady that decided to lean over as we were lifting the gurney.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Out on injury. Thank you 450 lb lady that decided to lean over as we were lifting the gurney.

You can't fix stupid*.

*The 450lb'er, not you, naturally

Epi-do

I see dead people
Just got a call to schedule an interview for a job in an ER. It's on Tuesday, so wish me luck!

bigbaldguy

We can be OJI buddies :)