the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yea... but pushing down on the gas doesn't burn as much calories as a 3 mile bike ride.

Burning calories is overrated. Soon everyone will be round and squishy, so just sit back, accept it, and eat some cake.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Speaking of cake. I have a frozen swiss roll. You can be jealous now.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing.

Well break is finally over, back to school!:D

Cory

Forum Captain
Anyone round here from Northern Kentucky or Western Ohio, I have a question for the both of you. Thanks.

Well, I'm from Cincinnati Ohio (south west) and I know some things about Northern Kentucky, I've spent a lot of time there.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
I just picked up all my course reading material for the second semester of paramedic school....it looks like it is going to be a long and expensive semester:glare:

AKidd

Forum Crew Member
Check your turnout - it may still be salvageable - anyone know what the success rate for *** reimplantation is?

Medic744

Forum Captain
Am NOT looking forward to Friday the 15th. I will be the in charge medic on a box with my hubby to be and my FTO.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Check your turnout - it may still be salvageable - anyone know what the success rate for *** reimplantation is?
<Facebook Mode>
Jon Likes this Post.

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant

I'm glad to report my *** was dethawed and successfully reimplanted. Now my turnout is a different story- why put the effort in it, I want new anyway; it's a little big, smells like burnt corn, and has a bad memory of an old girlfriend trying it on when I wasn't looking.