the 100% directionless thread

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Just finished writing my vows. wedding is sunday.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Posted at a cafe, and y'know everything dies after 30-60 minutes with the engine off cause the radios for work and the radio playing music being on, and this cafe owner came out and asked if we could turn it off. I told him we could, but I'd have to turn it back on every half or so for a minute or two. He thanked me and gave me a free soda! I also like the cashier that works there, but I think I would be pushing my luck, lol.

danburyfirerescue

Forum Probie
I've had a blast reading over the post in this tread... also its keeping me from wanting to kill my partner at work ( out side of the fire dept I work in public safety and my partner aint worth the pay we pay him). Thank to all for cheering me up tonight while i am at work.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Was gonna see if I could talk to her when she's walking away, ask her about working there and the area. Turns out her boyfriend was waiting for her too and when she walked out, they walked away together. I guess it's a good thing I didn't say anything earlier, but still bummed.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Oh, and I figured it wouldn't be creepy since we are posted right there and didn't go in until hours of being posted there.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
BBG already thinks I'm Borg - please don't feed his misconception any more.

Unblinking all seeing eye of the forum god! All hail ffemt. Seriously the guy must never sleep.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Back off topic.

Anyone else sick of ems week already? The "its not a job, it's a calling" theme foe this year is annoying.

Yeah, although one of the ERs gave us all little packs with pens, notepads and trauma shears. Plus a couple of Rita's! (people from Jersey and Delmarva know what Rita's is...)

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have no beer but I have chocolatey bread from pizza hut and mountain dew.

It isn't even diet mountain dew.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Yeah, although one of the ERs gave us all little packs with pens, notepads and trauma shears. Plus a couple of Rita's! (people from Jersey and Delmarva know what Rita's is...)

Margaritas? That would be awesome.

Anjel

Forum Angel
26000!