the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Is it really that effing hard to fill out a PCS correctly?!? I showed you three days ago, so you can't claim ignorance.

I never really got why people find it hard to fill out PCRs and PCSs correctly. It's not like all the lines are labeled and all. Is it really that much more work on a PCR to write out 4/5/6 instead of just 15 with a circle over everything? Is it really so hard to get signatures? Maybe I'm just too anal when it comes to filling out paperwork, but I've always felt that if there's a place for a signature or a piece of exam information to just fill it out and be done with it.

However, not to police. Please feel free to continue to fill out citations wrong so that I can get them tossed because of tiny little things you miss. <3.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
If a nurse gets mouthy with me on the radio again... I'm gonna punch someone.

That is all.

Hockey

Quackers
If a nurse gets mouthy with me on the radio again... I'm gonna punch someone.

That is all.

Sounds like my Thursday. She told me when we got to the hospital that just because I have Paramedic patches now doesn't mean I don't need to answer to her :unsure:

I asked her to go out next weekend. She turned beat red :rofl:

Anjel

Forum Angel
In Lansing for the night, heading to Saginaw tomorrow!

Swing by waterford lol

I know...no where near where you are. But worth a try.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Is it really that effing hard to fill out a PCS correctly?!? I showed you three days ago, so you can't claim ignorance.

Welcome to my life.

If I have a nurse tell me the pt is bed confined when he walks past me in the hallway... I will punch someone.

Then say for the purpose of the PCS he is bed confined.

Then yell at me when I say I wont commit medicare fraud.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief

Hence why I just ask for the signature and mark the boxes/fill in the blanks myself. That way I know it's right.

And thinking I could handle being back at work 2 days after leg surgery was really wishful thinking on my part...Its gonna be a long weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Hence why I just ask for the signature and mark the boxes/fill in the blanks myself. That way I know it's right.
Due to accusations by a competitor we can't do that anymore.

And thinking I could handle being back at work 2 days after leg surgery was really wishful thinking on my part...Its gonna be a long weekend.
Come on, supervising can't be THAT strenuous :p.

May your ibuprofen be strong...

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Due to accusations by a competitor we can't do that anymore.

Come on, supervising can't be THAT strenuous :p.

May your ibuprofen be strong...

it is when you have to constantly use your bad leg to kick people in the a$$

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
it is when you have to constantly use your bad leg to kick people in the a$$

Truth^^^^.

I wouldn't be too concerned except for now we have to accompany our Bari unit on calls. And our volume on those has jumped in the last week.

Motrin is my friend.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Actually working today rather than being paid to sleep....

My work wife, who works on other unit, do idk how she claims to be my work wife, keeps getting her patients to poke fun at me when we run into each other. Maybe she likes me? ;)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Actually working today rather than being paid to sleep....

My work wife, who works on other unit, do idk how she claims to be my work wife, keeps getting her patients to poke fun at me when we run into each other. Maybe she likes me? ;)

I've been working hard today too. Got to work, checked off the rig, ate breakfast, and I've been playing COD since then :p

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Tomorrow is going to be a good day. I took PTO at my main job (the first time I've ever taken PTO in 10 months) and I'm going to be up at the college getting paid to run thru scenarios.

JPINFV

Gadfly

Since there has been questions regarding babby...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/how-is-babby-formed

density.png

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Apparently all it takes is getting 9/10s of the way through a diy project to make work call me in.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Back Home from Shift. My knees hurt. In 8 hours, I could not even sit. So much material as today, I have not controlled for a long time. And then this constant running behind the Paramedic, if he would part drugs again, taken out of the box, without them unsubscribe from the list.....-_-:mellow:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Apparently all it takes is getting 9/10s of the way through a diy project to make work call me in.

That's what you get for talking about it yesterday!