the 100% directionless thread

Wanna trade places? I'm in ghetto JFK haha

I get fast internet off my my iphone there at least! We don't have a modem at all in this rig.

I get fast internet off my my iphone there at least! We don't have a modem at all in this rig.

Yeah I know. Make up a reason to put that rig out of service... Haha

So I guess the stupid ones go to Sasha's link, get the choice of languages, hit English, get the English Home Page then hit the X like JPINFV says and then still get the Blackout page?

I suspect, though, it may depend on your Time Zone. I'm in Hawaii and it's not 8:00 p.m. yet. My bet is y'all are better timed if it's working for you!

Disable JavaScript and Wikipedia will work.

Not as bad as running into 2 current girlfriends.

I once worked a 3 day trip with one ex girlfriend (who hates me, but then most of them do), one kinda but not really current girlfriend, and the kinda but not really current girlfriends current husband (she told me she was separated but wasn't) who was the pilot all three days. Now that my friends was an awkward 3 days. :o

I Win :cool:

I once worked a 3 day trip with one ex girlfriend (who hates me, but then most of them do), one kinda but not really current girlfriend, and the kinda but not really current girlfriends current husband (she told me she was separated but wasn't) who was the pilot all three days. Now that my friends was an awkward 3 days. :o

I Win :cool:

You sir have won that in my book :rofl:

Does anybody else have to argue with your supervisor about the best way to get a flat tire fixed on your rig??? :glare:

Does anybody else have to argue with your supervisor about the best way to get a flat tire fixed on your rig??? :glare:

Nope. Besides, the most I'm going to do to fix a flat tire is call the crew chief. If he wants to change it himself, awesome. If he wants to call a tow truck, then so be it. I'm not going to have my first tire change be an ambulance.

A guy I work with convinced his partner that he forgot to change the tires on the stretcher and put on snow tires.

Convinced him enough that he called the sup to see if they could make the main to exchange them.

Fricken hilarious!!! LMFAO

I got my new replacement other box case. Yay happy sasha.

always using my phone

we dont have modems on ANY rigs..such is the life of private IFT, and we dont use tablets. we still use paperwork!

we dont have modems on ANY rigs..such is the life of private IFT, and we dont use tablets. we still use paperwork!

Bummer. All our units have wireless in them. Even the supervisor trucks do.

Stupid auto correct. Otter box. All hail the protective case.

Stupid auto correct. Otter box. All hail the protective case.

Protects the phone when you throw it against a wall for auto correction...

I work at a private IFT as well ;)

Back