the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
This vehicle is driven over 7,500 miles per year, 3-9 miles to work/school, unmarried male, age 36, good driver rate.

I need to get married strictly for the tax and insurance breaks :(

That's it? I put nearly 25,000 miles on the Jeep last year :wacko: Wonder how rich I'd be if I had an economic car instead of a SUV with a v8?

Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Running medic/medic doesn't help when both medics are idiots...

Sasha

Forum Chief
I know I got up this early for a reason.... But I can't remember what it was....

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

medic417

The Truth Provider
Hola como estas? I miss your pms :)

UMMM no I don't get pms you get it and then I deal with you. It's not that time again because if it is I suspect I might not be able to post again.:ph34r:

Joe

Forum Captain
looks like there is a few of us om here that are going to be done with fto time. im gonna be released after probably one or two more shifts. then i get put on a rondom shift (we work only 24s) then shift bid comes out in like 2 weeks and i get moved to a different shift. makes it really hard to plan for the holidays but i love my job so much right now :)

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Imma just leave this alone..

It's too easy. It's sad when the pt has an obvious LBBB negative on Sgarbossa criteria, but because the machine is retarded and spits out **Acute MI Suspected** the medics feed off of each others excitement and anxiety. Makes it even funnier when one of the paramedics considers himself an "expert at paramedicine"*

*This is the same paramedic that thought the ECG was broken when it didn't show artifact when he shook the lead. The right upper limb lead. While the monitor was on Lead III... *sigh*

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm done with laundry for the rest of my life.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I'm done with laundry for the rest of my life.

Wow either you are now rich and will only wear new clothes or your going to stink pretty bad in a few days.:unsure:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Running medic/medic doesn't help when both medics are idiots...

Linuss and I have a theory on another large department in our part of the state...

"If we put enough paramedics on scene maybe SOMEONE will know what the hell they were doing"

JPINFV

Gadfly
Wow either you are now rich and will only wear new clothes or your going to stink pretty bad in a few days.:unsure:

Well, I can understand her trauma when her neighbor handles her snake.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I'm a bad person. Proof: There was a shooting today at Virginia Tech and the first thing I thoght was, "Repeat from 2007."

medic417

The Truth Provider
I'm a bad person. Proof: There was a shooting today at Virginia Tech and the first thing I thoght was, "Repeat from 2007."

Yup should have learned and provided everyone a gun so no one would be stupid enough to try it again as they would know people would be shooting back.