the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys, that is exactly why I love this place.

DV I may or may not have just been on a drive to the for corners of the city shuttling a couple friends around doing exactly what you suggested.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
The problem with traffic ticket is that most of the time you should be able to handle the legal footwork yourself.

True, but

1: I'm lazy

2: I got a ticket for failure to provide my insurance 2 years ago. I went to court later that week to prove I had it. They said they'd take note of that but it wouldn't officially be thrown out till my court date... which was May of this year. Case got dismissed.

Until several weeks ago where I get a letter stating I owe $260, or else my license will be suspended, because of the insurance. Turns out, they never completely dismissed it...

And that's where a lawyer would come in handy... handle all the crap since I have no time to with my schedule.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Sasha

Forum Chief
All I want to do is hold my boston terrier and cuddle with her. She's having seizures I'm afraid we're gonna have to put her down.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Sorry Sasha.

I'm re-re-re-installing the OS into my 2004 Dell Dimension 8250 and all I want it to do is have a seizure so I CAN put it down. But I need a XP machine to do the stuff this POS Mac Mini won't.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
It's a 2114 and I am already in bed, is it sad that I'm doing it to avoid my FTO?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ooh no they were not in a car. They were in the grass by a tree... Right next to the parking lot of the park.

Definitely airhorn worthy.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
When I first started working I loved driving code 3. Now I hate it but I don't have a problem doing because it does improve response times due to the opticom system we use.

My favorite part about driving code is the airhorn or the growler haha

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Just had 7 patients in one ambulance. It was a tad bit crowded.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

JPINFV

Gadfly
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqQTOsD5Qpw&feature=related[/youtube]

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I wish the forum had a "like" button sometimes :rofl:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm gettin nutin for Christmas because I contributed to the green house effect which melted polar ice caps and melt the north pole where Santa lives he's mad...

Poor Santa.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: