Not open for further replies.

bmc911

Forum Probie
LOL...ground pounding...

no sir i am going over as a "ground pounder" a well

alelkins

Forum Crew Member
Visa processing time

How long is it taking the SRCA folks to get their visa once all the paperwork has been submitted? Just curious. I will be sending mine overnight tomorrow.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
It took Travis a few days, and some other guys like Armor have been hung up for over a couple weeks now

Hoppymedic

Forum Crew Member
whats up guys... hey if anyone is in contact with Jay ask him if he has beengetting my emails... I have not herd anything back from him... I know he is busy and I just wanted to make sure he is getting my emails... thanks and safe travels to those that are leaving

dtrojan07

Forum Crew Member
How long is it taking the SRCA folks to get their visa once all the paperwork has been submitted? Just curious. I will be sending mine overnight tomorrow.
If you are going through SRCA it will take at least 3 weeks if they have everything exactly as they have requested from you..if not you can ad another few weeks..I Sent mine in. in December..I am leaving today..in fact i am sitting at Dulless looking at my Saudi 747 getting ready to board as we speak!
ALSO FYI EVERYONE if you go through DC they will tell you Terminal B and you will walk a real long way to get there...They changed terminals and are at A15 and preCheck at A19...AND there isn't anymore snow here than we had in Michigan! FYI Jeff!!!

OP
OP
WTEngel

WTEngel

M.Sc., OMS-I
Premium Member
Visa

My visa took 10 days total, 7 business days.

Also, make sure you get your originals back when they send the paperwork back to you.

alelkins

Forum Crew Member
Visa Paperwork

FYI- It's not clear on the paperwork checklist but if your family is coming with you they need visa applications for each person and passports mailed in the packet to the visa handler.

Travis, haven't heard lately, how's it going for you in Riyadh?

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Yeah Travis hows it going over there and have you started working?

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
also if you started working can you give us more details on the meds and equipment are currently available on both the ground ops and the air ops?
I herd we have somethings but not other things.

dtrojan07

Forum Crew Member
Made IT!!!!

Made it finally!!! On the ground no problems at all!!! Awsome flight!!! It is warm here and a busy place!!!

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
Hey great news guys. I got a call from the Visa handler in DC today. The consulate finally approved all my paper work for my degree (I sent my paper work in on Jan 25th) I should have my passport and my paperwork back within the next three days. It was quite a process, but I’m finally done. I’m going over as a ground medic. With an option to fly after they meet me, and verify my degree etc. The company I worked for required you have at least three years of Lead Paramedic experience before you can even start applying for a flight position. Then most people don’t even get hired until their fourth year. I’m starting to get excited, and can’t wait to get my travel dates. I want to know from people how much cash there taking over with them? I’m only going to be able to bring like $600. American and it seems like it takes awhile to start getting paid. How much cash are you guys going through? How much are you spending on food etc. My buddy Schulz should be right behind me.Well take care guys, I’ll post when I get my travel dates.

flightwatch67

Forum Ride Along
Take Care

Take care, keep all of us who are waiting informed, I was planning on taking around the same amount as you, so I hope that is enough, I know I was told to get some if not most converted to Saudi Riyals. I know there are quite a few of us still waiting on our Visas.

Hoppymedic

Forum Crew Member
good deal armmor... I am still waiting to hear from my phone interview... but I have all my paper work together and sitting on go just waiting to get that ball rolling I know they have been pushed a little so i am waiting and hoping that i hear something soon... later and take care hopfully see ya soon

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
good deal armmor... I am still waiting to hear from my phone interview... but I have all my paper work together and sitting on go just waiting to get that ball rolling I know they have been pushed a little so i am waiting and hoping that i hear something soon... later and take care hopfully see ya soon

Have you got your fedex stuff yet?

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Nice looking camel in the back of that truck! How are things going for you over there?

dtrojan07

Forum Crew Member
Nice looking camel in the back of that truck! How are things going for you over there?
AWSOME..Get to travel the world meet people from all over the world and get paid for it..."Living the dream" The people at SRCA are just fantastic they really are. All the medics here are just fantastic group....

rhousewa

Forum Probie
Travel Time?

Well I got my Visa today and have sent the scanned copy to SRCA... I hope it's almost over or maybe about to start depending on how you look at things. Jeff :rolleyes:

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
I should be right behind you Jeff I am just waiting on my fedex package I have everything ready for it when it gets here with the exception of the physical. I am hoping the visa handler will have everything by next week.

How long did it take you to get your visa from the time you turned in your stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.