Regional forum?

vipastyle

Forum Probie
Anyone ever have the idea of adding a regional forum so people in the same area can communicate and talk about EMS issues? We all know every area operates different and it would be nice to hear from local people and to get early notice on all the great EMS conventions/events that go around.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Its been talked about.

The issue is that we are so diverse (but we do have groups in several states). The thought has been that it would divide us, given that we are already a small group.

What does everyone else think???

Jon

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I agree with Jon (I know, I know :blush:). Our membership is still to small to make any regional forums a non-starter at this time.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Yup I agree. I think that's more appropriate when there's a very large amount of posters.

OP
OP
V

vipastyle

Forum Probie
Oh okay, I just looked at the member base, wasn't aware.

I'll go ahead and inform the rest of the guys at our organization about this site.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
vipastyle said:
Oh okay, I just looked at the member base, wasn't aware.

I'll go ahead and inform the rest of the guys at our organization about this site.
Thanks for helping us grow!

Chimp

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
actually I prefer the small membership- makes it feel more homey in a way, wheareas at larger forums you feel a bit lost in the crowd.

-CP

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
i suppose it would be appropo to fill out my 'location' eh?

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
I feel it is much nicer this way with a small group -vs- other sites. However with a larger membership amount there, you kind of do get lost in the crowd.

Last edited by a moderator: