Prayers needed

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Yesterday on her way to work one of my partners lost control of her vehicle trying to avoid another and was t-boned by an 18 wheeler who could not get out of the way. Needless to say things are not all well. She is in an ICU unit right now. Docs are waiting till she gains some strength before they can even start operating. Anyone who believes in prayer send one her way.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
One prayer sent.

Keep us informed and remember we are hear to listen if you want to talk.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
That sucks.

Thoughts and prayers are with them and their family.

Keep us informed and remember we are hear to listen if you want to talk
Second the Motion

Summit

Critical Crazy
positive vibes

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
My thoughts and prayers are with her. May she have a speedy and complete recovery.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by Chimpie@Mar 26 2005, 11:24 AM
One prayer sent.

Keep us informed and remember we are hear to listen if you want to talk.
Add me to that list.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
She will be in my thoughts.

Please keep us updated

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Best wishes for a good recovery. Let us know.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Prayers and thoughts to your partner, partner's family, and to you and the rest of your crew.

OP
OP
coloradoemt

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. The Doc's proceeded with surgery yesterday afternoon. I was told by her boyfriend that it went well but she has not awakened as of 730 this morning. Once again Thank you all!!

OP
OP
coloradoemt

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
I want to thank everyone for their support. I actually was able to talk to her yesterday. She has long months ahead doing rehab and with some hard work may even fully recover. Again thanks.

OP
OP
coloradoemt

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Thank you again for all of the thoughts and prayers. She is doing quite well but has a long road to total recovery. I am leaving after this post to get one of our rigs and go into town to bring her home. Again thanks to all!! :D