Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Damark88

Forum Ride Along
First time 80 questions and stopped FAILED 3 months later 80 Questions again and PASSED LOTS OF PRAYER HELP

TomP

Forum Crew Member
NREMT-P first time 70 and passed

firemedic0227

Forum Lieutenant
I took my NREMT-P test for the 4th time yesterday morning, found out that I had passed yesterday afternoon! It made me take all 150 questions this go around, talk about nervous and ready for bad news! So glad to finally have it an now the real learning begins!

palucio

Forum Ride Along
I failed.....kind of knew I would since it has been 3 months since I got out of class. Had a issue with changing names after getting married, but anyway, now I know what the test has, I know now what to study for, so ready for the retest

Took the NREMT today...

Walked in at 4:30p and walked out at 5:15p. Total time 45 minutes. Stopped at 70 questions if I remember correctly. Now comes the waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:

dmfinn

Forum Probie
Walked in at 4:30p and walked out at 5:15p. Total time 45 minutes. Stopped at 70 questions if I remember correctly. Now comes the waiting...

Nice! I took about 35 minutes and stopped at 70, so I think that's a good sign you passed! Best of luck.

Nice! I took about 35 minutes and stopped at 70, so I think that's a good sign you passed! Best of luck.

Congrats! :)

And... I passed!

NREMT application fee: $70.
NREMT rescheduling fee: $25.
Passing the NREMT on the first attempt: Priceless.

sporks

Forum Ride Along
Just took NREMT. Stopped at 70, took me about 40 min.

You guys were right. I've taken a ton of tests in my lifetime, and never have I felt as stupid and incompetent as I did taking that. I'd be surprised if I passed.

Gastudent

Forum Crew Member
Passed in NREMT B first try 70 questions. I felt like I passed when I was done which worried me lol. Next up is AEMT in a few months.

sporks

Forum Ride Along
Well color me surprised. I passed.

First time taker and six months after taking the class and passing practicals and state (AK) tests.

nepell

Forum Ride Along
Took nremt-B first time had 70 questions and failed. Then I actually worked hard and studied and took it again 4 weeks later. I had 120 questions (max amount) and passed it.