Please read this first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
LOL just looking out for the few who think that the internet is pretty safe. Both the enemy AND big brother are watching ;)

Jeeze.... Big brother is def watching everything now. And they were back then in 2007 when Tactical Medic posted this. Weird how this "spying" scandal is breaking out just recently about the NSA.

Sorry for the nearly two year old thread revival.

WildMedic24

Forum Ride Along
We must remember that while we in the military have trained and experienced some hardcore motivating situations we have a responsibly to our nation, especially now at a time of war. With that being said I will ask that any information being divulged be carefully screened and any names, units, and dates/times be left out of your post.

This is for current operations/missions ONLY and might include censor of past missions if the information is deemed sensitive.

I ask the powers that be to please sticky this...

Thank you for attention..... now get back to work :p
Roger that

Ghost Medic Actual

Forum Ride Along
We must remember that while we in the military have trained and experienced some hardcore motivating situations we have a responsibly to our nation, especially now at a time of war. With that being said I will ask that any information being divulged be carefully screened and any names, units, and dates/times be left out of your post.

This is for current operations/missions ONLY and might include censor of past missions if the information is deemed sensitive.

I ask the powers that be to please sticky this...

Thank you for attention..... now get back to work :p
Too easy.

NAKR1234

Forum Probie
I can't tell you my rank, my unit, location, or current operational status.

Just like the rare phone call home all I can say is what I'm told....

"Goodluck and Godspeed"

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Thread closed for useless bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.