Personalized EMT/Paramedic bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
did you get your actual name or "country emtb gurl" embroidered on the bag?
I think you should get the latter embroidered

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
Troll??? is???

Are you calling me a troll?

no :rolleyes:

I didn't mean anything haha, I'm in a finals delirium having only gotten a couple hours sleep in the last few days.

I haven't used a troll pic in a while, thought I'd throw one in, even though it didn't necessarily fit.

Just wanted to get in on the Whacker Thread!!!!

wyoskibum

Forum Captain
Troll??? is???

Are you calling me a troll?

A troll is someone who lurks in the threads and then will post something with the only purpose of inciting an argument.

I think SanDiego was telling you not to encourage the Trolls. ;-D

JPINFV

Gadfly
It's similar to a ladder, but you say it with a little of a british accent :ph34r:

[in Australian accent] Cripy, and we've finally spotted it. The troll in its natural habitat is an amazing sight. Ain't he a beaut'. Now let's see if we can get a wee bit closer look at him...

/accent

If you have an either/or situation such as "It's either A or B," then the first choice is the "former" choice (option A) and the second choice is the latter choice (choice B ).

Last edited by a moderator:

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
[in Australian accent] Cripy, and we've finally spotted it. The troll in its natural habitat is an amazing sight. Ain't he a beaut'. Now let's see if we can get a wee bit closer look at him...

/accent

If you have an either/or situation such as "It's either A or B," then the first choice is the "former" choice (option A) and the second choice is the latter choice (choice B).

Ah c'mon! My original comment was for CountryGurl to not feed the others...

...is a little sarcasm really so bad, definitely wasn't has charged some of the comments above

OP
OP
CountryEMT-bGurl

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
ANYWHO....
Can't we all get a long??
I can't understand British, nor austrailian accents anyways!!!

All I wanted to talk about was a PINK duffel bag!!! WTH?
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief

/accent

If you have an either/or situation such as "It's either A or B," then the first choice is the "former" choice (option A) and the second choice is the latter choice (choice B).

wait, am i the troll? Mountain rescue is gonna kill me if i am....

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Ok. We all seem to agree that it's a nice bag.
Before this thread makes my headache any worse, I'm gonna go ahead and lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.