Passed practicals - waiting to take written

wadford

Forum Crew Member
We had NREMT practicals yesterday and I passed the first time through on all four stations!! Now I just have to schedule a date to take the written test! How long did it take you to get your application in through nremt.org? I called my school this morning and she said it would take about a week.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Are you asking about testing for basic?
Think mine took a week or two. My teacher set the class up to take the test so I don't really remember all that clearly.
Congrats on passing the practicals. Good luck on the written.

OP
OP
wadford

wadford

Forum Crew Member
Well when we did our practicals yesterday after I had finished all four skill stations and found out I passed they gave me an envelope that had the certificate, and a letter telling us how to set up our nremt.org account through which we would submit an application to test. I'm just waiting on the course completion verification, my skills verification was posted just a little while ago.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well when we did our practicals yesterday after I had finished all four skill stations and found out I passed they gave me an envelope that had the certificate, and a letter telling us how to set up our nremt.org account through which we would submit an application to test. I'm just waiting on the course completion verification, my skills verification was posted just a little while ago.

It should depend on how long it takes your instructor to tell NR that you passed the class. I took the skills tests on Friday, instructor cleared us that same day, I took the test on that next Tuesday and then had my official graduation from EMT school 2 weeks later.