Nursing Interview

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
So I have an interview for my school's brand new BSN program today. Not sure how many people applied, but they're only accepting around 32 applicants. Wish me luck!:)

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
So I have an interview for my school's brand new BSN program today. Not sure how many people applied, but they're only accepting around 32 applicants. Wish me luck!:)

Break a leg! But I thought you were pre-med?

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
32!? Crikey, we started with 265!

Just forget you were an EMT until the course is over.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Just forget you were an EMT until the course is over.
Probably the best way to get through the program... If you don't, you might get attention you don't exactly want or deserve. If I get into an RN program this year, I'm keeping my EMT-P License quiet...

8jimi8

CFRN
That's a great idea because in nursing school you'll be taking care of 2-5 people who in your opinion, don't really need your help.

Unless you get some of the total care patients... then you'll wonder if nursing is for you. (either that or you'll be one of the mob who is rushing for ICU/ER jobs... in which case don't forget you were an EMT, and don't go inactive with those licenses... there is enough time during school to volunteer/work - and it will land you that ICU job fresh out of school.)

piranah

Forum Captain
I start my pre-reqs in may...should be fun and I'm also keeping my medic under wraps..although it probably wont take long for them to figure it out....GOOD LUCK..let us know how it goes..

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Psh, I wouldn't hide it.

"Any cute nursing students want study help from a real life paramedic?" :ph34r:

Break em in early at the PROPER way to treat paramedics :p

piranah

Forum Captain
hey...thats not fair......The NREMT didnt send me my increased ego with the patch after i passed.... i want a refund.....(ducks from possible objects thrown by Linuss)....LOL just jk

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
The NR gave me my Medic-issued bloated-ego after I passed the Oral B station... I think you need to contact them about yours.

piranah

Forum Captain
OOOOOO ya... I must have missed that...although i did get my sandals for walking on water(they had holes in them so i had to exchange them)...:p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Its not the NR ego thats bad... its the NJ MICP ego thats huge.

where can I get the sandals?

SES4

Forum Lieutenant

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
they dont have color...they are too devine

SO they are omnipresent and omnipotent kinda like their wearer *coughParagod*? LOL.

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
ummmm correction...I'm a ParaWIZARD...:p

LMAO. SO you wave a wand and wear a cape and bam the patient is diagnosed and cured and the ED Doc does NOT complain?

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
So how did it go?

??????:unsure:????