New Ultrasound Pics!

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
So as not to further take up space on TTLWHKR's thread about the impending arrival of "JRWHKR" :lol: I started a new thread to share these.

Ladies, Gentleman, I present to you, Lydia Ellis R------:
LydiaEllisRichey.jpg

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
AWWW...she looks just like....

Well I cant say you or your wife...or anything...

But I bet she'll be a baby alright...

Congrats to you.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Awww. :) Lydia is a pretty name.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I love ultrasound pics. Both my kids albums start with thiers and a picture of mommy pregnant.

007medic

Forum Lieutenant
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lydia Ellis is beautifu!! I am sure that she will be as beautiful as her name!

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
*tilts head to left*
*tilts head to right*

I just don't see anything.

:huh:

shorthairedpunk

Forum Lieutenant
if its offered in your area, get a 3d ultrasound down the road. We couldnt get it, but wished we could. From what I understand those are pretty detailed.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
I still say, I see 2 ! ...lol

Congrats...Dad

Be safe,
Ridryder 911

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by shorthairedpunk@Jul 15 2005, 01:48 AM
if its offered in your area, get a 3d ultrasound down the road. We couldnt get it, but wished we could. From what I understand those are pretty detailed.
Yeah... but from what I've heard.... the outpatient non-medical ultrasounds (we have an "Innerview" franchise locally) have no real oversight and are potentially harmful to the baby for shooting an hour's worth of high powered ultrasounds for no reason other than a "photo shoot."

jon

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by usafmedic45@Jul 13 2005, 04:41 PM
Ladies, Gentleman, I present to you, Lydia Ellis R------:
Sound like Lidocane....

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Jul 16 2005, 08:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Jul 16 2005, 08:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shorthairedpunk@Jul 15 2005, 01:48 AM
Yeah... but from what I've heard.... the outpatient non-medical ultrasounds (we have an "Innerview" franchise locally) have no real oversight and are potentially harmful to the baby for shooting an hour's worth of high powered ultrasounds for no reason other than a "photo shoot."

jon [/b][/quote]
I've heard that too, they did a show on that on 20/20 I think.

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Phridae@Jul 15 2005, 01:42 AM
*tilts head to left*
*tilts head to right*

I just don't see anything.

:huh:
Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Well congrats anyway DAD!

OP
OP
usafmedic45

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Does this help clear up the confusion?
LYDIAlabelled.jpg

I'm sorry, I forget sometimes that people have trouble reading U/S images. Sorry for any inconvenience. :D

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Originally posted by usafmedic45@Jul 17 2005, 08:25 PM
Does this help clear up the confusion?
LYDIAlabelled.jpg

I'm sorry, I forget sometimes that people have trouble reading U/S images. Sorry for any inconvenience. :D
I knew how to read it! I actually considered becoming a sonographer because my mom worked with ultrasound all the time as a nurse and let me come along sometimes and try and figure it out. Its very interesting! :D

vtemti

Forum Captain
Ahh yes, I see.

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
congrats proud papa!

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
sorry to burst your bubble but he had the kid way back in the summer. I believe hes busy with a 5-6 month old child, school, and working.

I wish he would check in with us to let us know how everything is working out.

-CP