New EMT-B

Figueroav90

Forum Ride Along
Im a new EMT-B. I live in Southern California and I am looking for a job. I want to work for an ambulance company but if that's not possible I want to work in the ER. I wanted to know what job positions i can apply for. any help would be great, thanks.

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
Im a new EMT-B. I live in Southern California and I am looking for a job. I want to work for an ambulance company but if that's not possible I want to work in the ER. I wanted to know what job positions i can apply for. any help would be great, thanks.

I don't mean to be flip, but there have to be at least fifteen posts in the last month or two on this subject - even the same location. I would suggest giving the search function a try.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Good luck getting hired as a brand new basic

emtCourt31

Forum Crew Member
I live in SoCal, just got a job 2 weeks ago.

Every guy I've talked to has been having problems getting a job right now, maybe it's easier for girls because theres so few applying, I don't know.

Doctors in Lake forest, ca. I've heard is getting ready to start hiring again. Bowers/Pacific just sent me an email notifying me they are hiring.

Good luck and If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Medic115

Forum Probie
There's no doubt its hard to get hired as a new EMT-B, but it's not impossible. The best advise I can give hya is to never give up!!! You need to put applications in everywhere you can and if nothing pans out for you in your area, then I hate to say it but a move maybe in order. Sorry i could help with getting you a job, but I hope my advise helped. Good Luck!!!