New EMS TV show..Saved

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
TNT calls on 'Saved' with series order for TV season
TNT has ordering a full season of "Saved," a drama chronicling a troubled paramedic working in Portland, Oregon.

With the pilot already in the can, "Saved" will shoot 12 more episodes in the spring in anticipation of joining TNT's schedule in the summer. The show, which stars Tom Everett Scott and Elizabeth Reaser, is the third original drama to which the cable network has committed, after "The Closer" and "Wanted."

"'Saved' is a character-driven procedural drama featuring a tough, somewhat flawed, three-dimensional central character trying to make it in an ever-complicated world," said Michael Wright, senior VP original programming at TNT and TBS.

"Saved" was one of three drama pilots TNT was considering for the summer slot, in addition to "Talk to Me" and "Grace." No decision has been made as to whether TNT will make an additional order.

Jan 23, 2006

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Great another show I can watch and say "Hey they're doing that wrong!!!"

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
geez i thought it said shaved , where's my dang reading glasses...

~S~

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Stevo said:

~S~

LMAO..Perv! :p

OP
OP
Ridryder911

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Stevo said:

~S~

Well the ratings would definitely go up !....

Be safe,
R/R 911

VinBin

Forum Captain
This will probably result in a jump in people wanting to do EMS, then realizing a bit later that it isn't BLOOD/GUTS/Lights/Sirens all the time...

There is a reality paramedic show that I heard about, never seen it but it seems to be like COPS, except with EMS...anyone know the show Im talking about?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
VinBin said:
This will probably result in a jump in people wanting to do EMS, then realizing a bit later that it isn't BLOOD/GUTS/Lights/Sirens all the time...

There is a reality paramedic show that I heard about, never seen it but it seems to be like COPS, except with EMS...anyone know the show Im talking about?
Paramedics on Discovery Health Channel?

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Chimpie said:
Paramedics on Discovery Health Channel?

Good show if you like reruns!! Didn't they decide to shut that down due to HIPPA?? :sad:

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Since you can not tell a typo when you see one, just for you, my bad, won't happen again, its HIPAA...:rolleyes:

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
HIPAA the Hippo, I think we should design a mascot. Then we can kill it.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
HIPAA = Huge Incesant Pain in the ***, Always

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
TTLWHKR said:
I was being sarcastic

Well it was so hard to tell I decided to just try and help you out....